“Birthday meal ”

Ranked #30 of 789 Restaurants in Blackpool
Price range: US$13 - US$39
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Ate in Nunzios recently as a birthday meal with my wife and daughter. After hearing a radio advert recently. The food is very good here, me and my wife both had the set menu for £12.95 each and there was plenty to choose from. The restaurant itself if I am being a little critical is a bit tired and needs some money spending on it. The chairs are a little bit worn, other than that we enjoyed the food and experience.

Reviewed 6 September 2018

We found this restaurant on the night of the big switch on and it was not very crowded. The staff were very welcoming and helpful with the menu and we all had an excellent meal.
Only a few niggles prevent a 5*... We asked for breads with olive oil as a 'nibble' but either they dont do it or the waitress didnt understand, we ended up with garlic bread starter and olives....
There were no serviettes laid out and we had to ask for them after we ate the garlic bread (scrummy). The table was laid properly on our second visit.
They have a limited bar, Peroni or bottled lager, no Ales. I had the House Rose' which was very good.
We didnt let these issues prevent us from returning though, the quailty of the food made up for it!
I prefer to eat from the specials board so the first evening I had the mussels and clam spagetti...to die for! The second night I tried the prawn and courgette spagetti, not so good but that is probably because I dont realy like heavy cream sauces and didnt quite realise what it was when ordering (and the prawns were over cooked). Everyone elses meals were superb.

Prices were quite reasonable, Starters, meals and drinks just over £118 for 4.

All in all all very good and much better than Bella Pasta....

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Starter was very fresh it was great! The main was amazing and again as fresh as can be, and the dessert was the best cheesecake i have tried. the owner waz very nice and welcoming

Reviewed 3 September 2018

During a visit to my old home town we arranged to meet my cousin at this restaurant and were not disappointment despite the initial impression of shabbiness especially in the bar area. We picked this restaurant due to its convenience as we were using the tram system. It is situated in the downtown area which is known for its rowdy nightlife so we were a bit apprehensive. Turns out it was a good choice as the food and service were excellent with a number of vegetarian options.. Would recommend this to anyone.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

Yet again fantastic food and great service. The choice on the menu is great, on both the early bird main menu. Always a pleasure coming here and can not wait to come back.