“disappointed”

Ranked #23 of 72 Hotels in Blackpool
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
“disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

After staying at numerous travelodges in the UK this one has been the most unpleasant unfortunately. Staying in a family room for 3 nights we found the room had a very strong smell of urine,the childrens beds were very hard which resulted in my children not sleeping well resulting in being crabby the next day of our holiday also the room was very hot. I must say though i have no complaints about staff even though they seemed to be rushed off their feet they were polite and helpful and supplied us with a fan for our room. I have always put my trust in Travelodge but due to this stay i am reluctantant to book again im afraid.

2 Thank Rachel L

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (156)
Barnsley, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

We had a great stay in Blackpool.The hotel was clean loads of room.The beds were great .Breakfast nice but not cheap but kids eat free so to get value have a couple of kids lol.We had a pizza one night £9 it was good but £9 a bit over the top but you live and learn.As you walk up to the hotel the seating area they were loads of litter.This was cleaned when i spoke to them about this.Sorry to say it was the same again a few days in to the holiday .It just needs some one to walk round now and again to sort this out.I hope they do as it is a great hotel.We had a great stay and i am sure you will too.THANKS LOADS WE HAD A GREAT HOLIDAY I HOPE YOU DO TOO

Kev and Carol

FROM BARNSLEY

darlington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

Stayed here on 30.7.14 for one night whilst visiting Blackpool with my husband and 2 small children. Room was nice. When booking we had forgotten to request a cot. We asked for this on arrival and it was quickly sorted for us. The room we were given was nice. No issues at all. We were missing some bedding and a member of staff quickly brought that to the room for us. Was a good nights sleep no noise at all. Buffet breakfast the next morning was very good. I've stayed in a few travelogues and I'd defiantly say this has been the best yet.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel several times and never had a bad time. Only issue I found was one lift not working however there is two so I see no issue.
I came for my two yr anniversary and had children with me and the staff went above and beyond to make my anniversary special and they spent time socialising with the kids. Nice location great staff will be back :)

• Stayed July 2014
Livingston, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

Ideal situated in middle of Blackpool close to all attractions. Hotel was spotless and has been upgraded already. Pay for the parking its for 24 hours cheaper and easier than other parking in the town

Edinburgh
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

I stayed here with my sister and my 2 boys for 2 nights in July. We have stayed here previously and were very happy to return as we know there is plenty of parking, and its in an excellent location. Rooms are large and we had plenty of room for 3 beds plus a travel cot. The rooms were very clean. We didn't pay for breakfast this time as there are plenty of cafes nearby which offer a cheaper alternative plus there is usually a queue at peak times to be seated for breakfast.
I would definitely return again and would recommend it to others who are looking for central inexpensive accommodation for a few nights in Blackpool.

2 Thank GillianH10
Oxfordshire
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

We stayed here previously before and returned again. Its a clean and nice and close to all the amenities like the beach, city centre and all the local lands marks, tower, pleasure beach. However on this stay we were a little dissapointed in regard to the temperature of the hotel and rooms. It was very hot and uncomfortable. The windows are safety windows therfore only open a few centimetres and with 2 adults and 2 young children this soon makes it more hotter and no air in the room. We eventually asked for a fan and provided a desk fan, although helped a little for the children this did nothing for the adults. Maybe during the warmer months air coolers should be placed in the rooms or have air con installed in the rooms.