“Excellent Value for Your MONEY!! CLEAN ROOMS!! FRIENDLY STAFF” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fortuna House Hotel

Fortuna House Hotel
Ranked #606 of 913 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Boston, Massachusetts
“Excellent Value for Your MONEY!! CLEAN ROOMS!! FRIENDLY STAFF”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2011

I stayed there during Nov16th -Nov30th. Staff was extremely welcoming, carried my luggage to my room where the sheets were crisp clean and the room was cozy!! I got extra discount becuase I called them over the phone to book my reservation. I was also greeted by a warm cupcakes by the host. English breakfast was also great!! They also give discounts if your a repeat customer and make advance bookings!! My kids had a blast with the spacious living room to play in while we had breakfast. Absolutely Loved it!!! will reccomend to anyone :)

Room Tip: Room number 6
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2011

It was a real nice trip to the hotel. I went there with my girlfriend couple of days back and i needed a very calm enviroment where i can relax and this hotel provided me. Hospitality was just excellent! Host gave us a very warm welcome. Rooms, washrooms and everyother thing was clean and tidy. Above all price was really reasonable. Can't ask for more! I strongly recommend everyone to go to Fortuna House Hotel if they are planning to go to Blackpool. Service, food, cleanliness and price all are excellent.

Room Tip: Call to hotel and talk to Mr. Ric or his wife and you might get a discount!
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Syed N, Manager at Fortuna House Hotel, responded to this review, 18 December 2011
Dear Mr. Zeeshan,

Thanks for your valuable words. We work all day & night long to care about our guests and make sure that they get everything better than expected. We must also say that we had nice time with you and would try to keep up the discount for your future visit. Warm wishes to you for this Christmas and see you soon.

Thanks,
Rick
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2011

I was wondering to get my family to a quite, calm n clean hotel in blackpool and get to fortuna house after couple of searches for cheap bed n breakfast hotels. I was lucky enough to get further discount by calling directly to hotel number which i wasnt able get online. hurra !!! We were given a very warm welcome by Mr. Rick & his wife and got everything what i was expecting for my family like hospitality, cleanliness, privacy n location is just fabulous. I Would definately recommend to my friends.

• Stayed November 2011
Dear Mr. Aashi,

Thank you so much for your lovely comments. Such reviews builds up on our confidence and allow us to keep better & better as per our guests' pleasure. Me & My wife offers warm wishes to you and your family on this Christmas & New year !

Many thanks & stay blessed.

Rick.
Ramsgate, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2011

Me and my boyfriend stayed here for two nights, we were welcome very nicely and shown to our room, which was small and basic.
there was a ensuite shower, which was nice and always hot. but the room didnt look like the photos shown, obv there is other rooms, but ours defently didnt look as big or nice.. there was a light above the bed and mirror which had no bulbs in, and the top of the cuboard draw was broken.. this didnt really bother me or my partner because all we wanted it for was to sleep really!
the bed was clean and very comfortable! had a great night sleep.
we went some where else for breakfast as they only do a continental breakfast which you pay extra for..
overall, not the ritz! but cheap and cheerful and good for the £60 for 2 nights we thought :)

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
Exeter, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2011

My wife and I arrived at the Fortuna House for a long weekend and throughly enjoyed our stay. The rooms were clean and comfortable with everything we needed catered for.
The hosts were exceptional with nothing being any trouble, they even awoke early on our morning of departure to ensure we had hot drinks prior to leaving.
Overall the stay was fantastic value for money and would recommend a visit to anyone. Thanks again.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
Alton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2011

My 5 year old son and I stayed a night during October half term week to see the illuminations etc. Our room had everything we needed, the beds were comfortable, it was fairly quiet and very clean. Our hosts were so welcoming, friendly and accommodating. We were served a continental breakfast an hour earlier than the usual time as we had a train to catch, and were even provided with dietary alternative at breakfast to cater for a food intolerance.
Really happy with our stay in this hotel and I would recommend without hesitation.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
Northampton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2011

Stayed in room 6 on Friday 21st October with my partner and our 3 year old son..... What can i say what lovely people!! They couldnt do enough for us, so much to say they moved their own car for us to park our car,

The bedding was lovely and clean and the room was as expected, what really made our stay enjoyable was the lovely owners and their family... We will visit Blackpool again and will be sure to stay at Fortuna House!

The breakfast was plentiful couldnt fault it in the slightest!!

Thank you for your hospitality and we hope to visit again soon

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family