“Very disappointing”

Truffles
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Went here during a week in Blackpool after we spotted menu outside and thought it seemed nice. Ordered from £11.50 specials menu, food was ok for money I suppose, good portion but was all just heated up. Decor very old fashioned and very dark inside. Service was poor and felt rushed even though there were only us and another table in the restaurant at the time. I had finished my starter and my main was set in front of me whilst the other person with me was still finishing their soup. Had a child with us and they had no highchairs. Halfway through our desserts child was walking about restaurant and bill was slapped onto table, felt very uncomfortable. Very rude server and food was alright but you can get much better for a similar price in many places in Blackpool. Would not recommend.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

What a superb restaurant hidden but food and hospitality were outstanding this should be on the front . Loved it totally all freshly made no frozen crap just propa food x

Reviewed 13 August 2013

We found this place by accident and having looked at the menue board out side decided to give it a try. The welcome was warm and the service first class. As a steak lover I ordered the 20 oz double sirlion with chips, salad and peas. My girlfriend ordered the 10 oz rib eye with the same except a jacket potato instead of chips. Both meals were excellent , the steaks being perfectly cooked to our liking. The cost of the meals was very reasonable.

1  Thank Smiffy_C_A
Reviewed 8 August 2013

We visited Blackpool 25th July 2013, and came across Truffles by luck. The food and service was brilliant. We orded a combo plater for starters, a ribeye steak with diane sauce and a fillet steak with mexicano suace for main, both steaks were cooked to perfection and tasted delicious,BEST steak ive ever eaten, and the accompanying sauces was so tasty. We enjoyed every mouthful. Yes its on the expensive side, but its well worth the treat, and we left a tip. We will deffinately be dineing there again when we visit in october. Big thumbs up!

Reviewed 1 August 2013

older style restaurant nice friendly staff couldnt be helpful enough ... food is excellent good portion sizes meals reasonably priced too .. drinks well priced x