“Nice clean”
Review of Roselea Hotel

Roselea Hotel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Roselea Hotel
Ranked #406 of 859 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 August 2012

I would of give a 5 star rating, all tho as I have already read the landlady was quite rude on arrival I would love to stop there again but she is putting me off so I will venture out. Breakfast Okish bacon a bit weird tho?

Room Tip: DOnt get atop floor room
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Tinkerbe
There are newer reviews for Roselea Hotel

Reviewed 7 August 2012

i stayed here for i night for my daughters 21st great stay rooms had plenty of space and clean. there was 10 of us altogether and was looked after very quickly upon arrival roger and denice the owners were very friendly. the roselea is in a very good location and i would definately return to this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank 75beverley
Reviewed 22 July 2012

Just spent weekend with friends at this very nice hotel.Stayed 2nights bed and brekky.Although dated in places it's the people who make it and hosts Roger and Denise go out of their way to make sure all is okay.The food is basic english grub but that suited me and our fellow guests.Plenty of choice at brekky.Located 2mins from tower etc,parking as with a lot of blackpool a mare.A flyer in hotel directed us to a inexpensive,secure car park 2mins away.A show recommendation for adults,go see Ken Webster at the horseshoe,hilarious.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Gracie42
Reviewed 18 July 2012

I have stayed at this hotel many times in the past and with 3 different owners over the years, with family, friends and with a group.
I would firstly say the present owners Roger & Denise are very accommodating and nothing is too much trouble, as they want all their guests to have an enjoyable stay.
Every time we visit there have been updates and improvements, so you can expect something new each visit. We know from past visits there are many repeat customers, (some who we have met in the past, and see on subsequent visits), so Roger & Denise have got something good going, for people to return!
The food is excellent with a choice of menu available, and both tasty and filling.
There is a fully stocked bar and prices are very reasonable.
Location of the hotel is good for Winter Gardens and the town which are both only a few minutes walk away.
There is no parking available at the hotel, but on the next street over, Charnley Road, there is a laundry who have some available spaces for parking at £5 per night, this is very close and convenient.
The only downside, which is outside of the owners control are the very noisy seagulls, and if you are in a front street facing room, the rather noisy revellers, especially at weekends.
If you are looking for a friendly hotel in Blackpool this is the one!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Terry S
Reviewed 11 March 2012

Well what can I say, I had an excellent stay, Rooms were very comfortable and well equipped, Roger & Denise have been brilliant Host & Hostess! The breakfast is very tasty, too large for for me, so I ask for the kiddies size :D I will definitely stay there again.

Graham

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Graham_Tsang
Reviewed 7 November 2011

My two friends and I stayed here 4/5th nov, we shared a family room up on the top floor, room was well decorated and very clean, we had a lovely stay and breakfast was lovely too, although tinned tomatoes and mushrooms would have been amazing ;), owners were friendly and we had a lovely time it was my 2nd time at this hotel and will def be back although wifi would be a bonus

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed 26 August 2011

we stayed for 2 days when we arrived we were met by a lovley lady who showed us 2 are rooms nice an clean had a good nights sleep beds were very comfy breakfast was very nice bar is well stocked and prices cheap both nights we stayed we went to the bar after our day out an ladys that run it kept us company we had a good laugh i really recommend this b an b the only downfall is the owners are arsenal fans ;) lol

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family