“Fantastic, friendly and highly recommended”
Review of Roselea Hotel

Roselea Hotel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Ranked #399 of 856 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Weymouth, United Kingdom
“Fantastic, friendly and highly recommended”
Reviewed 27 July 2009

I stayed at this hotel every year when I was younger as Blackpool was my parents choice of annual getaway!
So, when I went back for the first time in five years, I was overjoyed to find that Roger and Denise were running the hotel just as it always has been. Excellently.
Nothing is ever too much trouble, the rooms are all well equipped, well decorated and cleaned every day.
The food is always a pleasure to have with a lot of choice and certainly enough to fill my hungry guts!!
We (and when I say we, I mean fourteen adults with learning difficulties, four helpers, a 12 year old and a baby) never have any problem at this hotel especially as it is so near to the tower, town and all other amenities we need.
If I had to find a fault with this hotel. the only thing I could think of is that the lounge could be a little more modern, BUT, they have got Space Invaders in there so it's ok!
Highly recommended.

• Stayed July 2009

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
west sussex
Reviewed 17 May 2009

the price was right, thats all i can say for this hotel. lorraine need to take a few lessons in hospitality and cooking lessons would certainly help her to feed her quests, if she can get any.
the bedroom was in a great need of a coat of paint and modernising.

• Stayed December 2008, travelled solo
2 Thank wjm1
rochdale
Reviewed 24 January 2009

I stayed here in the summer and haved stayed there every year for the past 5 years, i find the hotel to not only be clean but spotless!!! the food served is both excellent value and enjoyable to eat, i fail to see how someone can not be filled up by a starter of a choice of cereal plus fruit and then a full english breakfast (or a choice of other items e.g egg/beans on toast). the owners roger and denise are inviting and always happy to go out of their way to help in any way possible.
i will carry on visiting this hotel and encourage others to do the same.

• Stayed July 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
aberdeen
Reviewed 12 January 2009

Before I comment on the hotel, can I point out that there are two Roselea Hotels in Blackpool one on Albert Road and one on St Chads Road.
We have stayed in the Albet Road one a number of times and have no reason to complain about anything.
Denise and Roger who are the owners always make us very welcome, the rooms are very clean, as is the bed linen and the toilets, there is also a good size lounge with tv,even though there are tv's in the bedrooms and also a very nice dinning room.
As for the breakfast, when we are there the majority of guests are men, due to it being the British Homing World Show weekend ( racing pigeons) and I've never heard any complaints about the quantity or quality and the same goes for the dinner which always consists of three courses, always with a choice for all three.
They have a really nice, friendly young lady( who's name escapes me at this time) who helps in the dinning room.
The same guests return each year when we are there, and I also know that they have many parties that return year on year throughout the year.
Would people be returning if this was a bad hotel ? I think not !
Looking forward to returning to the Roselea in a fortnight for this years show.

• Liked — cleanliness,friendly,location
  • Disliked — stairs,but most hotels of this type in Blackpool are the same
  • Stayed January 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
manchester
Reviewed 7 July 2008

It cost me £30 for a single room for one night and it was the worst hotel i have ever stayed in ,there was a group of us staying and we asked for confirmation of costs when we paid the deposits and was sent nothing,we realised why when we got there and was charged way over what we were quoted,landlady was abusive to us over breakfast which wouldnt have filled a child up and was more or less thrown at us and the bedding was dirty and the toilet was stained,also the bathroom door was hanging off ,take my advice and do not stay here.

7 Thank manchesterlesley