“A poor excuse for an Italian restaurant”
Review of Roma

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Roma
Ranked #483 of 753 Restaurants in Blackpool
Reviewed 19 August 2012

Me, my wife and some friends went here for dinner a few years ago and were shocked at how bad it was! The pizzas were obviously frozen ones bought from a supermarket, the wine tasted awful and to make things worse, I asked for a Jack Daniels at the end of the awful meal and they gave me Scotch whisky! I argued with the waiter about it and then in a poor attempt to prove it was Jack Daniels, he brought out an empty miniature Jack Daniels bottle! What kind of a restaurant uses miniatures??? Anyway I am 100% sure it was Scotch! What cheating liars the staff were! At the beginning of the meal there were 4 of us though by the end we were just 2 as 2 of our friends walked out because they were so appalled by the rotten food, service and drinks!

1  Thank AndrewPalmieri
There are newer reviews for Roma