“Thats Better !!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
birmingham,england
“Thats Better !!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

after my review 2 years ago, it was a much better experience this time.
food as usual is excellent, hot ,well presented.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank jph15178

Lancashire
“Good service, good food, good value.”
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

We are regular diners at Quilligans because it offers such an extensive menu. I defy anybody, no matter how fussy, not to find something to their taste. The staff, especially the head waiter and his colleague in the designer specs, are courteous and efficient. It's a noisy, bustling atmosphere and extremely enjoyable.

• Visited April 2014
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Fab place”
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

Love this place great food used to go when u was younger now I take my little boy and it's great atmosphere and food.. Cannot complain staff are lovely too I would recommend this place to anyone reading this ...

1 Thank 363chloe
“I wish we had found this place on our first day!”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

We searched on trip adviser for somewhere nice for us to take the kids for breakfast in Blackpool... We have an 8 year old who eats anything and a 14 year old who is very fussy. We found Quilligans and read the reviews and decided to visit. It's right near the Winter Gardens and we were greeted with a friendly welcome. There was no hassle or pressure and lots of space, clean and relaxing. The menu was amazing... Soo much choice to suit everyone and nothing was too much trouble. When the food came out we were all very quiet as it was really really nice, all hot and fresh and good size portions. Amazing value, great service and quality food... We headed straight back there the following day for breakfast again. They also do lunches but we were so full from breakfast we didn't need lunch. Will visit again when in Blackpool.

• Visited February 2014
Lytham St Anne's, United Kingdom
“Good quality”
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

Had lunch here today with my sister and niece and was pleasantly surprised by the choice and quality. My niece had a child's Sunday roast which came with lovely fresh vegetables. My sister and I opted for club sandwiches and chips. We were too full for dessert but we forced down apple crumble and pancakes anyway! Everything was delicious. With drinks as well it came to around £35. Service was natural and friendly from everyone we spoke to. The only tiny negative is that they charge 35p for card transactions which is a bit weird in this day and age! Not likely to break the bank though so we'll definitely be back!