“Quirky and Cool”

Ranked #44 of 789 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: British
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Recently relocated to our fabulous renovated new home just next door.Opening longer hours & available for functions.Still serving our same high standard of food & service in elegant new surroundings.Reservations now taken after 4pm for pre show meals.We hope to serve you very soon!
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I were visiting my sister in Blackpool. We were looking for somewhere for a late breakfast and came across Quilligan's.

We were spoilt for choice as the menu was so extensive. Eventually we made our minds up. My sister went for her usual choice of scrambled eggs on toast, I had a cheese and mushroom omelette with chips, and my husband had a sausage sandwich.

My sister can be a fussy eater and didn't want a drink, but the waiter brought her a glass of water which was kind of him.

The food really was lovely, my omelette was oozing with cheese and the chunky chips were delicious.

The decor was great, lots of prints from iconic films kept us entertained as we tried to pick out which films they were all from.

As I mentioned briefly earlier, the staff were friendly, polite and cheerful.

I'm paying my sister another visit soon and will hopefully eat here again.

1  Thank Amy_and_Jami

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

We visit quilligans regularly, as a family and with friends.
The food is always lovely, staff always pleasant & friendly.
Extensive menu, always a choice of specials.
My daughter especially enjoys the deluxe hot chocolate with whipped cream!

1  Thank emma t
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

Quilligans have got it right! Been here a few times, cool decor, great staff/service, and a great menu. Would recommend to anyone coming to Blackpool with the family. You can tell the owners and staff care about their customers. Food was well tasty! Cheers guys and girls, thanks for the hospitality, and in the words of Arnie, 'We'll be back!!'

1  Thank Journey299226
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

We visited Quilligans on a rainy Saturday for a bit of lunch and, have to say, I was pleasantly surprised. I didn't expect much with the gargantuan menu and plastic Elvis in the front but the food was very nice.
There were four of us and we were seated immediately in a busy dining room with film type posters adorning the wall. We all scanned the massive menu which took some time and eventually chose our meals. The restaurant has a plastic mat on the table which has 'not ready' on one side and 'ready to order' on the other (great idea). We turned our mat and like a flash we were served. Two beef pies (£5.00 each), a jacket potato with tuna (£4.65) and a triple decker sandwich (caribbean - £7.50).
All the meals were really nice. The chips are lovely, tasty, chunky fellows served in a little bucket. Lovely. The pie looks like it's homemade with proper pastry. The prices are good as well which meant the meal didn't break the bank. I'd definitely return when back in Blackpool.

1  Thank Metrox
Reviewed 5 July 2016

First time ever in Quilligans and will certainly be going back! Appearances are deceptive, it is really spacious once you get inside. Love the "ready to order" signs on the table, never seen that before, all restaurants should have them! Had jacket potato with Salmon and sweet Chilli, interesting filling and delicious. Excellent value and first class service :)

1  Thank Hamiltonlass08