“Surprise!!”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Will NOT lie, this place looks very much spit & saw dust, don't judge a book by its cover is all I can say!!
We (4 of us) had breakfast here.... Spot on... They had 2 sausages, 2 bacon, 1 egg, hash Brown, baked beans, fried bread & tomato. I don't eat baked beans, so asked for no & changed my fried bread for toast, I have a milky coffee, along with a bottle of bottle, all totalling £7.70.... All our plates were cleared, apart from 2 tomatos... I found the place very clean, & staff knew what they were doing, with a lovely friendly attitude too... We went on a Sunday morning at 9.30am, best hangover cure ever

1  Thank Anna-Maria O

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

If you like wholesome cooked food on a budget don’t go anywhere else. We were last here about 2 years ago and nothing has changed still awesome. We had meat and potatoe pie with chips mushy peas and gravy and itt was brilliant again. Our of all the places to eat in Blackpool and there are many this one has emerged as my favourite. Wonderful staff lovely food simply brilliant.

1  Thank trickidicki
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

I was recommended this cafe and was happy as it was down round from out b&b just behind coral island. Had 2 bacon 1 fried egg and 2 toast with a can of pop it was £5.20 which I thought was pretty expensive. The staff checked my order 3 times like I was asking for something strange god know why. Food was nice tho and place clean would go again

Reviewed 9 July 2018

The food is very nice and staff are very good, We ate at this cafe twice while on holiday and had different meals each time which was hot, very tasty ,well presented and very reasonably priced. Plus the ice cream out of this world.

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

We have visited from Hull and there was no mushrooms or toast plus the coffee was like hot milk so we had to get another coffee somewhere else. The food was greasy and there was no menus on the table. Defintely won't be going back - save yourself the trip and find somewhere else!!

2  Thank Sara D