“value for money!”

Deansgate Kitchen
Ranked #194 of 735 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: Cafe, British, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Waitstaff
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“value for money!”
Reviewed 5 June 2013

great little place tucked away from the town centre really. always great service, fab value for money. staff always really friendly and happy to help whenever needed.

Visited May 2013
4 Thank 1990NT

Blackpool, England, United Kingdom
“Best breakfast in Blackpool.”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

My brother pays us a visit every month and we also eat at deansgate kitchens often. Good food at its best. My brother also brings other close relatives up here too and only eats here. He recommends it to everyone.

• Visited May 2013
8 Thank Violet S
Isle of Man
“Excellent fish & chips”
Reviewed 13 April 2013

I wandered in to here randomly once. It was winter, I was hungry, it was open. That was about the level of thought that went in to the choice.

What a good choice it was. I had fish & chips with a cup of tea. I can't recall what I paid but I do recall it being excellent value.

Next time I was in Blackpool it was again wet, cold & wintery. I deliberately went to The Deansgate Kitchen and again, was unable to look beyond the fish & chips. I think it was less than five pounds.

The guy cooking was the same person on both visits (the owner?) but different waitresses. All were friendly & attentive.

In a nut shell:
Good food
Good value
Good staff.

Businesses like this deserve to thrive.

• Visited January 2013
3 Thank iom_keith
blackpool, lancs
“Good, honest down-to-earth cafe”
Reviewed 2 December 2012

We have tried many eateries in Blackpool & it pays to find a decent one & stick to it! Whenever we are in town we take lunch here. There is nothing fancy or pretentious about the food but if you want great value for money, well-cooked food & a decent portion then you can't go far wrong with the Deansgate Kitchen. The premises (including the open kitchen) are clean & the staff pleasant & it tells you something when you see so many of the same faces in there each time you visit!

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank angieinwonderland
Blackpool, England, United Kingdom
“Always a winner”
Reviewed 27 October 2012

Have been here more times then I can remember. The food is great, portions large and value for money, superb. The gammon is second to none as well as the scampi and salads. It's not the Hilton, but friendly service always and nothing is every a problem. Always a winner.

2 Thank Gemma B