“Amazing fish n chips.”

Ranked #369 of 740 Restaurants in Blackpool
manchester
“Amazing fish n chips.”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

first class customer services. amazing food , love the man with the tash !!!!!! will 110% return when illuminations are on, good clean chippy ! william from manchester

• Visited May 2014

Prudhoe, United Kingdom
“Would never eat in here”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

This café would never be eaten in by myself or others that I know. I witnessed a member of staff picked up some ice cream from the silver tray on the machine in what looked like a dirty cloth and put it back into the machine again. Also their cakes are outside all day in a glass cabinet and I personally think this is a Health and Safety issue especially in the summer and the hot sun. The pigeons are all around the tables on the outside of the café when people are eating and drinking.
I did not have my camera on the day of the incident I have mentioned so could not take pictures.
This is my sole opinion of this establishment.

Visited April 2014
london
“Large positrons of rudness and no quality.”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

There are large cakes outside this establishment when you study them it just about sums the place up no quality just large and vulgar. I went on a Sunday to meet friends i was a few minutes early so i sat down outside , about a minute later a blonde woman came flying around the corner with a large blender full of scrambled eggs looking perturbed "You just going to sit there till we open ' she yelled at me it reminded me of Enna Sharples auditioning for Coronation Street. I would of left at the point but i had friends coming and I pressed for time.
About ten minutes later i went in asked could i get some tea, only to be barked at again by the sharp tongued lady who had never heard of charm. " We are still getting ready"
A few seconds later a girl came out i asked for brown toast and scrambled eggs she just moved her head side to side "Only white " my friend asked for mint tea and you would of though she asked for something odd .
Avoid it's a shame they have that prime location as it's wasted on them . But i guess they make a fortune on the ice creams ….

1 Thank asksteve2cu
Wigan, United Kingdom
“Crap service”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

We were looking for somewhere to sit as a family (2 girls aged 4 and 2) for Icecream and pasted this place. Sat down and went to order Icecream. The girl clearly saw me get up to get the icecreams and instead of telling me she went to my wife and said we couldn't sit there for Icecream. Therefore I had icecreams 2 young girls to deal with obviously a disaster. More to the point what poor customer service, no one sat down so not as if waiting for tables and worst of it stood there laughing at us. Happy to take my Icecream money tho.

renfrew
“Dont be fooled by the HUGE cakes”
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

I had spotted the display cabinet of deliciuos looking cakes outside when we were in blackpool 2 yrs ago but could nvr seem to get the place open when going down for walks, so i vowed this time i would get some cake !!!! There didnt seem to be set opening times went down 4 days at different times then on our last day noticed it was opened!! Big sign up saying giant eclairs were £2 so thought cake cant be much more expensive ??!!??!! Chose a chocolate gateaux the lady put a reasonable sized slice in a polystyrene box told us to leave it for while as was in a chill !! When i asked how much i nearly bloody choaked ........£4.95 jeeso i could buy a whole gateaux for that!!?? But i was on my holidays an i was treatin myself x x so i left it for about 40 minutes to come to room temperature then opened the box to begin my treat !!!! Bowfin!!!! it was gross !!!! The one side was all hard and stale where it had been sitting already cut at one side ! It was so off putting and of course they had put that side face down so i couldnt see!!!! I never ate very much of it then threw it in the bin !! What a waste of a fiver !!!!

1 Thank wallis1310