“Lovely place”
Review of The Lenbrook

The Lenbrook
Ranked #182 of 864 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Stayed in the lenbrook for 2 nights and was a lovely place, we were very pleased with our stay, the breakfasts were great and had a great sleep as it is nice and quiet especially with 2 kids and they loved it to.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 26 August 2013

I stopped here for 3 nights midweek as a bit of a treet after helping out at the Race for Life event. I'd be more than happy to stay again, and would recommend to others without hesitation. I was made to feel welcome throughout, and nothing was too much trouble for host Nigel.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Lovely place to stay Nigel goes above and beyond the call of duty. Very clean and tidy, not too expensive and the rooms are extremely clean and airy. As always we shall be back. The hotel is very close to everything 5minute walk from the sea front and the legendary funny girls and Mardi Gras and also the flying handbag. Also Nigel offers a free discount card into local venues a very very good place to stay....get booking.

Room Tip: We usually have room 10 top floor.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Stayed here in a single last minute. Nigel the owner greeted me at the door. I had a non-ensuite room, number 6..saved me a few quid.. spotless and airy. The bathroom was next door..again spotless.. a nice change to my usual choice along Lord St.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 July 2013

great little hotel the owner made us very welcome and nothing was too much trouble big bonus was a car parking space which i know are very limited in the area and the cost of parking public nearby is 7-50 a night we stayed 3 nights and had a great time and was great value for money and you are very close to the town centre just 5 minutes walk away would stay again

Room Tip: standard rooms have shared facilities which is not a problem
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2013 via mobile

This is about the fourth time I stopped at this hotel. I found the management to be Friendly. The hotel has been upgraded quite a lot since last year. Brand-new dining area. Upgraded matching chairs instead of them old school chairs. My room had a great ensuite very clean and was also Checked daily. Fresh tea and coffee was also replaced daily. The only downfall to the Hotel Is that when you walk in It looks like you're in the 60s. Bet forget about that the rooms are very modern very updated. Overall I would give this hotel 95%.
I will be looking forward to starting again next year. It was very warm and welcoming and nothing was too much trouble.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 6 October 2012 via mobile

As an occasional user of Blackpool’s many b&b’s I can say with confidence that this is my all time favorite. The host was welcoming and friendly, without being too ’in your face’. My room was spotless and although not en-suite, the shower- room/ toilet was only next door and was modern, clean and equipped with a great shower. I had a very comfortable night and I made use of the free wi-fi to watch tv on my lap-top (no TV in the room). In the morning, I had a lovely breakfast, freshly cooked to order. I cannot fault the Lenbrook in any way and I congratulate the owner on running such a fantastic guesthouse and offering amazing value for money.
I will return!