“10 out of 10” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Lenbrook
Ranked #179 of 913 Blackpool B&B and Inns
“10 out of 10”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

Me & my partner stayed here for 1 night along with my brother & his girlfriend.
I didn't book it myself and at first was little worried after reading our room didn't have en suite. I've stayed in few B&Bs in Blackpool with shared bathrooms and it's been awful.
When we arrived at 6pm on the Saturday we was surprised to find a free parking space right out side the hotel. We were greeted by Nigel and made very welcome.
Once we were shown to our room, number 8, we were extremely pleased. The room was lovely. Clean and airy. Room had tv and coffee and a telly also. The toilet and shower room was 2 doors down and I was extremely pleased. Nothing like anything I've stayed before. Spotlessly clean very modern. Shower was lovely and warm.
Managed a lovely nights sleep after few hours up the sea front!... Breakfast was lovely + made fresh. Always asked more then once if we needed any more tea or toast. Very pleased!...
Very close to the town centre. 2 min walk to sea front.
I have to say it was by far the best + cleanest B&b I've ever stayed in at Blackpool and we defiantly be back. :) :)

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Caldercruix, Scotland, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2013

Stayed in the lenbrook for 2 nights and was a lovely place, we were very pleased with our stay, the breakfasts were great and had a great sleep as it is nice and quiet especially with 2 kids and they loved it to.

Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Ashton-under-Lyne, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

I stopped here for 3 nights midweek as a bit of a treet after helping out at the Race for Life event. I'd be more than happy to stay again, and would recommend to others without hesitation. I was made to feel welcome throughout, and nothing was too much trouble for host Nigel.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
Dewsbury, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013

Lovely place to stay Nigel goes above and beyond the call of duty. Very clean and tidy, not too expensive and the rooms are extremely clean and airy. As always we shall be back. The hotel is very close to everything 5minute walk from the sea front and the legendary funny girls and Mardi Gras and also the flying handbag. Also Nigel offers a free discount card into local venues a very very good place to stay....get booking.

Room Tip: We usually have room 10 top floor.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
Manchester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2013

Stayed here in a single last minute. Nigel the owner greeted me at the door. I had a non-ensuite room, number 6..saved me a few quid.. spotless and airy. The bathroom was next door..again spotless.. a nice change to my usual choice along Lord St.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
london
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2013

great little hotel the owner made us very welcome and nothing was too much trouble big bonus was a car parking space which i know are very limited in the area and the cost of parking public nearby is 7-50 a night we stayed 3 nights and had a great time and was great value for money and you are very close to the town centre just 5 minutes walk away would stay again

Room Tip: standard rooms have shared facilities which is not a problem
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2013 via mobile

This is about the fourth time I stopped at this hotel. I found the management to be Friendly. The hotel has been upgraded quite a lot since last year. Brand-new dining area. Upgraded matching chairs instead of them old school chairs. My room had a great ensuite very clean and was also Checked daily. Fresh tea and coffee was also replaced daily. The only downfall to the Hotel Is that when you walk in It looks like you're in the 60s. Bet forget about that the rooms are very modern very updated. Overall I would give this hotel 95%.
I will be looking forward to starting again next year. It was very warm and welcoming and nothing was too much trouble.

• Stayed March 2013