“ABSOLUTELY AMAZING”

Ranked #318 of 859 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Bury, United Kingdom
“ABSOLUTELY AMAZING”
Reviewed 29 September 2009

I have stayed in B&B's all over Blackpool and I never thought I would find one that I could not fault at all, how wrong I was.
This is beyond doubt an amazing, professionally customer orientated, clean, well priced and well-maintained establishment. The owners Alan & Simone are the friendliest couple you could hope to meet (although Alan is a Newcastle supporter). The Bar is never shut, the breakfast is spot on and the bedrooms have been recently refurbished to a very high standard. I found myself booking for another stay before I left I was that satisfied with every level of service. I highly reccommend the Bedmond to any who come across it and can't wait to return in November. Thanks for a great weekend guys!

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
2 Thank ELR-Dining-Manager

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
burton
Reviewed 9 September 2009

Just got back from a one night stay at the bedmond, the hotel is very clean and the owners Alan and Simone chatty and helpful. Our room was clean and comfortable and Simone does a great breakfast. There,s on street parking and also a carpark on the street. Thanks for a wonderful time and we will be back next time we are in blackpool

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank twinkle1Burton
Manchester, UK
Reviewed 28 August 2009

Went to Blackpool with my sister for a "girl's weekend". As soon as we arrived, the hosts were very welcoming and throughout the whole of our stay were very friendly, chatty and gave a great service to the guests.

The location is on a street off the main promenade. It's probably about half way between the South shore and Central area. There's a few on-street parking spaces, but also on the other side of the road very close by is a CCTV monitored pay and display car park which isn't too expensive all things considered (we were there 2 days and paid £11)

The room itself was on par size wise with any other B & B I've ever stayed in at Blackpool - so fairly small but suits the purpose, after all no one goes to Blackpool to stay in the hotel! It was clean and comfortable which are the main criteria. You also get your own key to the front door so you can come and go as you please, including coming back in the early hours after a night out.

The hosts served a big cooked breakfast in their cheerful way and made the stay a pleasant one. Overall I would definitely recommend it to others. Maybe a bit far out for anyone wanting the pub/club area of the town, but still fairly reasonable to get to that side via taxi.

• Stayed August 2009