“we loved it”

Ranked #30 of 69 Hotels in Blackpool
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“we loved it”
Reviewed 26 June 2011

our room was4th floor great sea view house keeping gave me extra pillows as my feet were swollen staff were all great only problem was the lifts i walk with a stick and couple we were with 1 had 2 sticks and her husband blind only two people allowed hotel done up excellent but should do something about lifts mostly old people go there went with blackpool promotions

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank harveys0141
Kelly1502, Manager at Royal Seabank Hotel, responded to this review, 14 March 2014
Dear Harveys 0141
I would like to thank you for you taking the time to leave such a positive review.
It’s always extremely nice to hear feedback, I will be sure to pass your comments onto the team!

Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (314)
Stirling, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 June 2011

We stay at the hotel every year with a group of friends. We look forward to the break. Last year we had a couple of complaints. But this year was excellent. The staff were really friendly. Chitto the young barman is so nice to everyone, makes our stey worthwhile. Michael the night watchman is very nice and very helpful. This year we noticed a huge difference at the restaraunt. The manager there was really good. We were served the minute we sat down and did,nt feel rushed. The only thing I find a bit dissapointing is the entertainment at night. The group we were aged between 38/70. Think you should cater for the younger crowd too. All in all an excellent stay this year.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank blackpool_11
Dear Guest,

Reviewed 4 June 2011

this was our third stay at the hadley and cant wait to get back again next year
linda and dave are fantasic and always make you feel welcome and are there to help as are the other girls that work there
breakfast is excellent as are the rooms and the beds are so comfy its like being at home staying at the hadley and would recommend it to everyone

• Stayed June 2011
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 May 2011

This 5 day break was a gift from my dad for my birthday in may, when we got there we were a bit shocked at first as there were lot's of pensioners there!! once we got settled in an joined in and got to know people it weren't so bad. Would definately come back here unfortunately this time I was pregnant so couldn't enjoy the 99p alcohol but we are planning on coming back next year at some point with a few friends so I intend to enjoy it then!!! Food was brilliant aswell great value for money, and staff were also very friendly and attentive. Look forward to seeing evryone again soon and thanks for a pleasurable stay.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
5 Thank StephnDavid11
Dear Stephn David

Irvine, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 May 2011

This hotel has top quality entertainment and services, the staff are really helpful and friendly and treat you as they would their on family, the rooms are comfortable and they make you feel at home, the location is really good as it sit in the centre of the promenade, and is amenable to all facilities, couldnt ask for better value for money.

Room Tip: The best rooms to have a seaview
  • Stayed June 2010
3 Thank scarymary68
Dear Scary Mary,

Ayrshire Scotland
Reviewed 17 May 2011

I would truly Recommend the Royal Seabank as it is the best hotel i have been in and i have been goin to this hotel for years now and would never change my mind about it, The Staff are really friendly and helpful, rooms are really nice and modern. Oh and their entertainment is without a doubt great.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled with friends
4 Thank yummymummy1929
Dear Yummy Mummy,

Irvine, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 May 2011

I am a regular traveller to this hotel, i would happily recommened it to my friends, the hotel is located in a good area, the rooms are beautiful, spacious, and feel homely, the staff and workers are very friendly, and are very helpful, i love visiting this hotel, i wouldn't ever dream of going to any other hotel, is why i visit this hotel 2-3 times per year.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled on business