“Great location”

Ranked #27 of 70 Hotels in Blackpool
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Great location”
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Was at the hotel at start of June booked through Blackpool promotions which is dinner bed and breakfast also tram ticket included, I paid extra for sea view and single room to my mum it was all worth it.

great location tram stop just across the road. The hotel staff were very friendly helpful and a joy to deal with.

Food was great lots of it you picked your choice in of dinner in the evening at breakfast and the staff were on hand if you needed more details about the food.

There were upstairs and downstairs to some of the rooms I was lucky to have my room on the left as I came out if the lift but it was easy to find the rooms as clearly marked.

The only negative thing I can say is the wifi is only in certain parts of the hotel due to the modem being at reception.

I will certainly be back to this hotel as want to book the afternoon tea at Blackpool tower for my mum as she will certainly love that.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Weekrankie
Kelly1502, Manager at Royal Seabank Hotel, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Dear Weekrankie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your stay with us.

It is lovely to hear that you enjoyed your holiday with at The Royal Seabank hotel, I will be sure to pass your kind words onto the team.

Management

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (308)
fife scotland
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Once again another great stay at the Royal Seabank just home on Friday from another 5 days there. From the waiting staff, bar staff and the entertainers and Steve you all make everyone's time there great. I upgraded to one of the new rooms which was really nice worth the extra money. Looking at dates to get booked up again see yous soon.

Room Tip: Pay the extra and get one of there new rooms there great
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank susan c
Dear Susan C,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your stay with us.

It is lovely to read that you enjoyed your stay so much and please be assured that I will pass your kind words onto the team.

Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

My partner, myself and my 13 year old daughter have just returned from our weekend holiday,,, the hotel is far too hot, rooms are like saunas, lifts are very small and ancient and only carry 2 people at once, and then there is the tram pass issue we had with us getting extremely embarrassed on a very busy tram where we were accused of using a fraudulent pass and nearly had it taken off us and police called but after a phone call to their head office and photographs taken of the pass we were allowed to continue our journey on the tram, on letting reception staff know of our embarrassment I simply got "oh sorry here's s a different pass" !!!
Apart from the issues above everything else was good, bar/restaurant staff, food, entertainment and location

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank kelly h
Dear kelly h,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your holiday with us.

I do apologise if you found the hotel to be hot, we do supply fans for guests at reception upon request.

I would also like to apologise for the embarrassment that you had whilst using the travel pass issued. This was also very frustrating for the hotel, I would like to explain further why this occurred. The pass in question was written incorrectly by a member of staff and was corrected before the pass was sealed. We have never had any problems previously with passes being refused but I am so sorry and can only assume that Blackpool Transport have changed their rules around this. As such, any mistakes with passes are now returned to Blackpool Transport as rejects so that we can ensure that this doesn't happen again.

I do hope that this will not deter you from returning with Blackpool Promotions in the near future.

Livingston, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Was at Royal Seabank November 2012 and convinced myself I wouldn't go back, but I gave it another go when I stayed there in May 2014. I am so glad I did as I couldn't fault it. The service in the restaurant was 1st class, the food was lovely. I don't know how the hotel turned things around but keep up the good work. I did notice there wasn't so many Polish working in the restaurant this time. Will definitely be back.

Room Tip: Try for Sea View, well worth extra. Lift out of order for a short time, try for ground floor if diff...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Dear Angela M,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your stay with us.

It is lovely to read that you decided to come back and found this trip to be much more satisfactory. I do hope that you will continue to stay with and look forward to welcoming you back again.

Larbert, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We have stayed at this hotel for a number of years and each time it gets better the staff are really friendly and made us very welcome. The rooms are spotless the dining room staff are second to none food is great. I travelled with my Mum and Daughter. Mum is disabled the staff a fuss of her

We travelled with Blackpool promotions which is an excellent package.

Room Tip: We booked a sea view room and had two double beds it was excellent
2 Thank Carol C
Dear Carol C,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your stay with us.

It is lovely to read that you had such a fantastic time once again.

Kindest Regards

Kilmarnock, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 June 2014

hi just back from this hotel first time we stayed me and my mum went friday 30th may till mon 2nd june 2014 we had a sea view room on first floor have to say had fantastic time staff were all so nice and some great singers in the bar even ian the waiter is a great singer defo be back here thankyou for having us x

Room Tip: sea view rooms are great nice and clean great hotel
1 Thank christine m
Dear Christine M,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review of your stay with us.

It is lovely to read that as a first time visitor you had a great time and found everything to be to your satisfaction.

We do hope that you will return and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We stayed for the first time with my family and our room was immaculate, hotel in lovely clean condition, food was beautiful and staff were all really friendly , really enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend and stay again

2 Thank Annette J
Dear Annette J,

It is lovely to read that you and your family had a most enjoyable holiday here.

We look forward to welcoming you all back during the next half term break if Jamie gives you permission! :)