All reviews milk tea body wash toast dirty room location is ideal easter weekend great place to stay amazing hosts lovely couple friendly atmosphere car park see you soon long weekend comfortable bed feel so welcome would stay again excellent breakfast
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

Just back from the bianca after the most fantastic weekend . The bianca is run by the most amazing couple john and Sandra who to put in a nutshell nothing was to much trouble , hospitality was second to none. Clean tidy super room with all your needs this place really is a credit to you both and thanks for a great breakfast to start the day The icing on the cake was the returning guests who we met and was made to feel so welcome no wonder people return year after year. So once again thanks for a fab weekend I'm sure we will see you soon

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

I never thought I’d be writing a bad review on this guest house as we have previously visited for New with family.....BUT came back last week with my husband due to wanting a nice weekend away as my husband has poor health. Everything was fine UNTIL money started disappearing out of my account phones bank they told me to call b&b so did so to get a very abrupt voice calling me a liar, so there excuse was the bed was so wet they had to replace all bedding! As I did try to explain about my husbands poor health he has nights sweats due to insulin diabete amd very strong pain relief and having to washing bedding daily at home for him to continue to call me a liar is disgusting. Was very angry and upset by this point having to tell my husband made him embarrassed and humiliated all because of health reasons. Anyways we got over the extra payment of £30 to then find out a following £73 been took out for the same reason am sorry to say £103 for a double sheet duvet and two pillows wouldn’t of came to that. But to continue to repeatedly took my money out my bank because my husband is on very strong pain killers and causes sweats it’s not a discrimination against disability’s and how my husband is been left feeling so low. I hope the owners are very pleased with them self on making people feel they way they have and also freely helping there selfs to other peoples money.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

On arriving at this bed and breakfast we were welcomed by the lovely couple Sandra and John....made us feel welcome immediately. The bed and breakfast smells so beautiful and fresh on arrival and our room was the same. It was clean, tidy and we had all the necessities - milk tea coofee sugar, towels and toiletries - not cheap nasty ones either! provided by the owners. The bed was really comfortable and cosy with a TV situated in an ideal place to watch whilst lay in bed.

The breakfast and the hosting was second to none.. Beautifully cooked and the hosting and service... Fantastic!!! We really cannot recommend this bed and breakfast and the amazing hosts enough... Thank you for a wonderful stay and letting us extend our break at short notice... We will be returning to Blackpool shortly.... And The Bianca will be our only choice of bed and breakfast.... Thanks Again!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights in August with wife, daughter and her friend, beautiful b and b, spotless rooms, excellent breakfast and fantastic hosts, I would highly recommend this Guesthouse, very close to town and all amenities

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We have just got back from staying from Friday night - August bank holiday Monday .

We stayed in room 5 . Perfect size for a family of three .

On arrival we were greeted by John and he was very polite, check in was fast and we didn’t have to wait.

I will say that the lock to the door is a little fiddly, room 5 is a good size - the is a very comfortable double bed and a comfortable single bed that our daughter slept in . There are blinds and curtains so we didn’t have to worry about the light waking us up . The hotel is very quiet and you barely hear any noise at night.

There is a tv with freeview channels.
A kettle , tea / coffee . A chest of draws in the room . There is also a rack with a couple of coat hangers . ( no wardrobe - but because of the extra bed there was no room for one but that was not a problem for us at all )

The en-suite was clean , toilet was clean - but was quite noisy for a while when it refilled ( again no big deal to us )

Shower was clean and there was a bottle of body wash provided

Hand soap was also provided .
Clean glasses were in the cabinet.

Good sized and good quality towels and a bath mat were provided too.

As with all my reviews I attach photos .

At breakfast nothing was too much trouble and our every need was catered for . We were given the window seat table every morning for our breakfast.

We could help ourselves to cereal
Rice Krispies / cornflakes / weatabix

John would bring us a pot of tea and a pot of coffee, and a jug of milk there was also glasses of orange juice for each of us.

We was also served a rack of toast to share ( we could help ourselves to jam / marmalade/ butter )

And we were also served a lovely English breakfast each , each morning that Sandra cooked . John also wore gloves when handling our food .

Again nothing was too much trouble if we asked for a little extra milk , he said of course and brought some straight away .

In our room there was also a book it explained hotel policy’s but it also had some very useful information ( travel / attractions/ local restaurants )

The hotel is in a great location, it’s close to car parks that you can pay to park for 24hr / 48hr / ect .

It is close enough to all the attractions and the town centre and beach . But far enough so as not to hear the noise from it all and the drunks at night .

Check out was very fast , Sandra wished us a safe trip home and was very polite too .

This is a lovely hotel for a family break away for a weekend . Which is why I have rated it the highest . As with all my reviews I am detailed and quite bluntly honest .

We will definitely return for our next weekend away to Blackpool . Maybe in a couple of months .

Thank you for a lovely stay .

Date of stay: August 2018