“Lovely Hotel”

Ranked #285 of 859 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Gr Manchester
“Lovely Hotel”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Thank you to Linda, and Paul for a lovely weeks stay at The Hawkes Hotel.
Spotlessly clean, excellent food, very friendly, and helpful staff, nothing was too much trouble. What a pleasure it has been to find such a great place, we will certainly be staying here again.
Joan & George White (24th Aug to 31st Aug - Room 1)

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Rhyl
Reviewed 29 August 2013

I am a disabled guest with limited walking ability, and because of this I telephoned to book. I spoke to Linda who told me that she had a small family room on the first floor which she would reserve for me. When we arrived we were greeted by Paul who told us they had saved a front off-road parking space for us to make it easy for us to come and go. Throughout our stay this thoughtful and helpful attitude continued to be shown to us by Linda, Paul and all the other staff at the hotel, nothing was too much trouble. The hotel is very clean and comfortable. Full English Breakfast freshly cooked individually is top quality as well as fruit juice, cereals and plentiful toast. We will definitely be staying again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

Well what can I say I'm usually fussy when it comes to booking hotels but this was first one I came across on Internet I read reviews and thought surely these reviews can't be true? Well do read what you see because this is the best hotel I have every been to in blackpool, Linda and Paul are 2 of the most welcoming people I have ever come across and not forgetting little scrappy and billy my 6 year old became so attached to them he was crying when wee got into car to go home,rooms were spotless beds were comfortable plus tv has free view, now onto breakfast so fresh and warm and a large choice of cereals and endless toast ;)) just want to say thanks for our lovely stay hope to make it down next year x from the McDowall family from glasgow xx

• Stayed July 2013
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 July 2013

This b&b was clean welcoming and a pleasure to stay in. We had the top floor and the view was pretty good for a b&b.Linda the owner of the b&b was fantastic she was very helpfully about the local area. The breakfast lasted all day and we didn't need to eat until 3/4 pm plus Linda was able to give us a good choice of breakfast. Would highly recommended this b&b to anyone

Room Tip: Linda will but you in a room which will fit in with your needs
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 28 June 2013

I selected this BnB because of the lovely comments written about Linda...and I was right to do so. Linda was so welcoming that my son asked if she was another friend I was catching up with! The kids loved the dogs, hubby loved the readily supplied beer and me the welcoming cuppa. The day was the windiest I have ever experienced but we still took a walk along the pier which is just across the road.

Beds very comfy. Breakfast was lovely. We would certainly stay again.

Room Tip: Tell Linda what you want and she will set you right
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Avy67
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 June 2013

Linda and Paul are excellent hosts, nothing to much trouble, they make you feel welcome, the rooms are spotless with towel changes every day. the breakfast was first class. they made our stay a very good one we enjoyed our time there and will recommend this hotel very highly. we will always go back there every time we go to Blackpool no more looking around for us.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank miriam m
Wrexham, Wales, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 June 2013

once again had a lovely stay at the hawkes. linda and paul very friendly and chatty, nothing too much trouble. breakfast fresh and tasty and they will always try and accomodate. hotel spotless all through, bedding lovely and fresh. our stay made welcome and comfortable. look forward to the next time as there will be no other option apart from the hawkes. once again linda and paul "thankyou" gavin and louise

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple