“Beautiful” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tiramisu

Tiramisu
Ranked #22 of 704 Restaurants in Blackpool
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Nestled in the heart of Blackpool you will find our little gem of a restaurant, serving Italian and Mediterranean cuisine - with Fish Dishes being our speciality. We offer an intimate atmosphere, perfect for romantic meals or larger celebrations.
“Beautiful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

We dropped in for a mid week early bird. 11.95 for a starter and any pasta or pizza. I had garlic mushrooms and lasagne. My aunt had capella (I think...stuffed pancake in a sauce) and a veggie calzone. We were blown away with the delicious fresh and authentic taste. Service with not only a smile but a genuine warmth. Absolutely beautiful people with a delightful eatery. A must go for all italian lovers!

• Visited May 2014

“Amazing food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

was the 1st time we had eaten @Tiramisu
we walked in to a little Italian gem
service good staff hectic food amazing!

Visited October 2013
Glasgow, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“THE place to eat in Blackpool”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

I had the pleasure of eating here with my wife and some friends in November last year and was very impressed with the place. The staff are very friendly and the food was absolutely top-notch and very reasonably priced. I had the Penne Al Forno which was absolutely superb and a very generous portion size and my wife had the Vegetable Calzone which she adored. Will definitely be dining here again the next time we are in Blackpool. Claudio and his team have created a fantastic dining experience and a lovely atmosphere and long may it continue.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Best restaurant in Blackpool”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

I have been visiting this restaurant for 8 years now and it is by far the best food and best service in the area. Even after moving away from Blackpool I still visit every time I go back home. Food is superb, the staff cannot do enough and the prices are great. There is nowhere in Blackpool or the surrounding area that is up to this standard.

1 Thank Kirsty G
Wigan
“Not to be missed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

My wife and I booked this place with our 5 month old daughter for my birthday. What an absolute master stroke that turned out to be.
From the second we arrived (late as usual) the staff were so amazingly friendly and attentive. They created room for us and the pram right in the centre of the restaurant, not tucked away in some corner due to the baby.
The menu was varied enough and the owner took the time to talk us through each item on the specials board, he genuinely made us feel like we were dining in his home.
My wife had scallops and I had mussels to start, I have to say I loved it.
For main I had fillet steak in chilli and tomato and my wife had sea bass. Both came with potatoes and fresh vegetables. The steak was cooked to perfection and the sea bass apparently the nicest my wife has ever eaten.
I'd just enough room for dessert and obviously had to have tiramisu! Delicious.
The food is incredible at this place but the staff are what make it such a great place to eat.

We will definitely go back and recommend this restaurant to anyone