“great”

and 1 more site!
Berkswell Hotel Guesthouse
Ranked #481 of 859 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed 29 July 2013

friendly, clean, cheap, good facilites and lovely food. I can't fault this place. I would stay here again. It was just around the corner from the PB too which was fantastic. It was immaculate. Powerful shower and good TVs.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank J k
There are newer reviews for Berkswell Hotel Guesthouse

Reviewed 11 July 2013

This is our 9th stay at this hotel now in the past 4 years Originally we went just with my youngest child back in 2009 but over the years my other sons and their partners have come with us as have other members of my extended family and we have all loved it.

We returned yesterday from a 4 night stay and on this occasion my 21 year old son and 14 year old daughter were with us. As such we booked three rooms ( rooms 9,10 and 11 to be exact!) and as usual they were all spotlessly clean and the beds were extremely comfortable. Teresa and Phil are like old friends to us all now and we are always made extremely welcome.

The breakfasts were superb and far exceed the standard that you would expect to get in a guesthouse in Blackpool. Phil and Teresa go out of their way to make sure everyone gets exactly what they want and have everything that they need. I spoke with numerous other guests during our stay and like us they were all repeat customers who could not speak highly enough of the quality of service and value for money that this guesthouse offers.

This will not be my last stay at this hotel and in fact arrangements are all ready being made for a trip with my two sons and my brother to catch a football match at the end of August. Guess where we will all be staying!!!!!!!

Room Tip: All rooms are good and over the years we have stayed in almost all of them !!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank mazdaman69
Reviewed 13 April 2013

just had a Mon-Fri break in Blackpool staying at The Berkswell Hotel. we were made very welcome from the word go. the room was fresh and modern as was the bed linen / towels. Most of the day we were out enjoying all Blackpool has to offer, but at night we were entertained by Phillip (well my son was!) whilst I had long chats with Teresa who shared a lot of knowledge with us re offers and best way to travel and also what entertainment would be suitable for my son age 9. customer service was great - Phillip always 'appeared from the magic door' to find out how we were / what we had been doing and did we need anything. Breakfast was good and piping hot with a cold buffet also on offer. Anything we asked for we were catered for - Teresa took my son's swim suit and towel and dried it for us in her dryer without us having to ask. There was no evidence of smoking anywhere in the Hotel even outside the property and while Teresa enthused about her wee dogs we never saw them or heard them.I have very high standards in my own home and this was the case at the Berkswell, so anytime we are in Blackpool again we know where to go.

Room Tip: if your looking for good service at a good price in a good location this is the one!
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank lynnmitchell4
Reviewed 7 April 2013

just returned from our second visit to the berkswell hotel blackpool and was very pleased with our stay the owners phil and theresa were very friendly as usual help was given to take our luggage to our rooms which were very clean and well decorated the food was plentiful and delicious nothing was too much trouble for them we were given a card and chocolates for easter a proper home from home we will be returning soon and its a place i would recommend to anyone

june-annette and frank wednesbury/walsall

Room Tip: all rooms are good
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank junee633
Reviewed 5 April 2013

We have now stayed at this b&b more than 7 times we go every Easter and every Christmas we love the friendly hosts Tresea and Phil we have the same room every time. They are a little small but you are only sleeping in the room.The food is lovely we have had the three coarse meal at night and you get lots as we some times cant eat our dessert as we are full. As for smokers I dont smoke and hate it, when we are there as guests we ask to keep the door closed, and when the door is seen open this is closed by Tresea, The hotel has always been clean when we go there and we where there Good Friday to Easter Tuesday and as my buisness has a 5 star rating from food and hygeine i am very fussy.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank diane2056
Reviewed 11 March 2013

Came to blackpool march for a mini break stayed at the berkswell hotel very friendly atmosphere, made us feel really welcome, will be going back in october.teresa and phil were brill, thankyou for a lovely weekend.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank trev b
Reviewed 27 January 2013

We stayed here in January 2013 on 2 seperate occasions, Upon entering Teresa and Phil extended us a warm welcome, the rooms are not huge but have en-suite, toiletries and a hairdryer are provided, and are lovely and clean, with comfortable beds which is what we look for when staying for a couple of nights, The bar area is cosy and warm and breakfast is very well cooked and presented. Would definately return and recommend to friends. Very good value for money.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business