“OMG!!! HEAVENLY FOOD. WONDERFUL SETTING. PERFECT AMBIANCE ”

Jamie's at 90 Highfield Road
Ranked #82 of 789 Restaurants in Blackpool
Price range: US$7 - US$29
Description: Showcasing a variety of cuisines in a unique tapas approach, daily prepared by myself Jamie Green and the team.
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

THE REVIEWS
So good we just had to try it.

THE AREA
Buzzing with lots if eateries. Most with great reputations. Pubs, bars, restaurants galore. Lots of competition. Jamie's is head and shoulders above the rest (We have tried them all). A little diamond.

THE WELCOME
Warm, friendly and genuine. We had booked the previous evening and once greeted were shown to our table. Nice little chat an route. Very pleasant.

THE RESTAURANT
Small but perfectly formed. Open kitchen which I love. Enough space between tables to enjoy your own space. I was expecting a Spanish feel to it with it having a tapas style menu but were pleasantly surprised when I saw a French/Parisian theme. It happens to be my ultimate favourite city. Romantic with soft lighting. But would work for family and friend nights out too. I was out with my best friend on a girls night and we loved it.

UPSTAIRS
Deserves a paragraph of it's own. What a fabulous space this is. Stylish. It oozes relaxation. Inviting although only popped up to find the loo. Lovely colour scheme and Parisian theme. It has an air of a swish London bar. Gorgeous. A lot of thought has gone into the decor.

THE FOOD
Mitchelin star quality. Heavenly. Tasty. Sublime. Hot. Well presented. Great choices available. We loved every single mouthful. My God this chef can cook!!! Not expensive at all. If you don't want to enjoy tapas there is is an alternative menu. We enjoyed amuse bouche to start. 6 tapas between my friend and I. Teriyaki beef. Thai fishcakes. Chicken liver pate. Mushrooms on toast. Spicy chicken. And halloumi and sweet potato fries. Accompanied by a superb glass of Merlot (2 actually). And followed by cheese board (with yummy oaty biscuits as well as your normal ones AND REAL BUTTER and chocolate dessert.

THE SERVICE
Could not have been better. The young man who served us was so lovely. Attentive but not in your face. Very efficient. Asked how everything was which I love. And everything was just perfect.

THE TOILETS
Deserve a mention. I think they are the prettiest I've ever seen. Very chic.

I loved it so much that I took my hubby out for dinner to try it tonight. Sadly they were fully booked. Note to self 'book early'.

EXTREMELY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

CLEANLINESS
you could eat off the floor. Immaculate.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Really impressed! Very tasty! £60 for 3 people with wine and 9 dishes. Halloumi/ sweet potato and truffle fries were delicious!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Me and the hubby tried here after several recommendations and we were so very impressed. The food was utterly delicious, and the choices on the menu were plentiful, with specials which change weekly.
The prices were reasonable, especially for the standard of food, and the ambience fantastic, quaint and cosy with really great service and knowledge of the menu, from the staff and Jasmine, one of the owners.
After our meal, it was pleasantly finished off with cocktails upstairs in their own little cocktail bar . . . great touch, and decor.
We will definitely be returning, and already planning our next visit.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

This place is amazing so many visits what I don't get his how TA rank the restaurants as it's got almost perfect reviews, it should be ranked number one in Blackpool

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Wow that's all I can say! The food was outstanding, service was impeccable and the prices very reasonable for what you get. Very much recommend if you're in the area and want tapas. We had 6 dishes, beer, wine and cocktails all for £60 with the 20% on top for outstandingness. Amazing