“Good food”

Jamie's at 90 Highfield Road
Ranked #99 of 780 Restaurants in Blackpool
Price range: US$7 - US$30
Description: Showcasing a variety of cuisines in a unique tapas approach, daily prepared by myself Jamie Green and the team.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have eaten at many tapas and this one is just as good. I would not say it was a traditional tapas restaurant but food is good. It is a bit small but I would definitely go again. Parking is a bit of a problem

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited Jamie’s recently for my wife’s birthday. We Was not disappointed by the dishes, and the service, and knowledge of the staff was exceptional. The chicken livers and the beef teriyaki are amazing!! This place comes highly recommended

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Just visited Jamie's at 90 highfield road, this was our second visit there. I must say the food was amazing, as it was the first time. The service on the other hand was to be desired. When ordering, we had the tapas, the waitress mis-counted the dishes and just walked off when corrected, having questioned us about which we wanted first or two waves. Then as the food came, again which was lovely, it's was plonked on the table and walked off. The 'second wave' came which was again just left on the table with no announcement of the dishes that were on the table. When it came to getting the bill, we paid in cash and gave more than the standard 10%, which wasn't acknowledged, or thanked. We left and weren't thanked or said goodbye to. Overall, again the food great service poor, hence 3 stars.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Very fortunate to have this little gem within walking distance.

We ordered a selection of Tapas for two the recommendation is three each and you certainly don't need anymore!!

We were served three at a time which was a great idea as your food is kept hot and the table are only small so it would be a problem having all delivered in one go.

Delicious Tapas, and the presentation of all of the dishes was perfect, we will definitely be booking again to sample the one's that we did not order as I feel that I have missed out on some other fabulous taste sensations!!

The only negative is the restaurant is on the smaller side and the tables are quite close together, however we were accommodated and were provided with a table for two.

I believe that there are two dining times to choose from 18:00 & 20:00 Hrs so book in early to avoid disappointment.

We sampled the Scallops & Choritzo, Seabass and Stilton Mushrooms, followed by the Duck, Meatballs and the special which was crispy beef and all were delicious.

I would recommend Jamie's

Reviewed 21 May 2018

we have been to jamies twice in the last month,a tapas style food operation holds about 20 ish people ,food is all cooked order,recommended.