“The best in Blackpool”
Review of Compass Cafe Bar

Compass Cafe Bar
Ranked #1 of 160 Quick Bites in Blackpool
Price range: £4 - £10
Description: Taking you on a journey of great food and drink, Compass Cafe Bar offers a relaxed dining atmosphere, with a selection of gins, Frizzante on draught, and award-winning premium beers from across the globe!
Reviewed 26 February 2024 via mobile

Thought I would try the Compass Cafe after seeing a review on You Tube by the Macmaster and local vlogger walk on the wild side. Unfortunately after a night in the casino I couldn't quite fit the breakfast in a pan in. But the ones I saw looked fantastic. Both me and my girlfriend had the normal breakfast. What can I say. Best sausages ever. The fried bread melted in the mouth. It was definitely an 11/10. Its literally a stone throw from the promenade. If you are in Blackpool, forget Wetherspoons and head to the Compass Cafe.

Date of visit: February 2024
1  Thank michaelbX9417BR
Michelle Burrows, Owner at Compass Cafe Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2024

What a great review. Thank you so much

Reviewed 12 February 2024

l'd seen reviews about the frying-pan breakfast at the Compass Cafe, so I wanted to try it, even though I knew I wouldn't be able to eat it all. It's a lot of food: great value for £10.50 or so plus a tea. I remember 2 fried eggs on fried bread; 2 massive sausages; wads of bacon; hash browns; mushrooms; 2 toast; a pot of beans; and a pot of tinned tomatoes. I ate it all except the last 3 items and one sausage. The quality was top notch. They even managed to serve the eggs runny as well. And a proper pot of tea.

This wasn't a Joe's cafe breakfast (for that go to Cookies, or Pitstop). It was the real deal. Kudos!

Date of visit: February 2024
1  Thank Beswetherick
Michelle Burrows, Owner at Compass Cafe Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2024

Thank you for your review. We’re so glad we lived up to your expectations. See you again 😄

Reviewed 25 January 2024

Took my granddaughter & wife for breakfast today and it was beautiful the best in blackpool staff were excellent would recommend 👌

Date of visit: January 2024

Thank you for your review and great pictures. See you again soon

Reviewed 14 January 2024

Decent food especially the breakfasts, decent service as always with a smile. My only criticism is that the chairs could do with a cushion on them

Date of visit: January 2024

Thank you for your feedback. See you again soon

Reviewed 9 January 2024 via mobile

One of the best full English breakfast iv had for a long time. Everything perfectly cooked and great value, relaxed environment and lovely staff.

Date of visit: January 2024

Lovely words, thank you and hopefully see you again