“Fantastic cafe, amazing breakfast”
Review of Compass Cafe Bar

Compass Cafe Bar
Ranked #1 of 159 Quick Bites in Blackpool
Price range: £4 - £10
Description: Taking you on a journey of great food and drink, Compass Cafe Bar offers a relaxed dining atmosphere, with a selection of gins, Frizzante on draught, and award-winning premium beers from across the globe!
Reviewed 1 April 2024 via mobile

What a find… lovely cafe bar, excellent food, very friendly and attentive staff, can’t believe we’ve not found this sooner, exceptional value for money. Can’t wait to visit again soon will definitely be our go to breakfast place 5*

Reviewed 9 March 2024 via mobile

I took my family of 4 out for breakfast. My brother who works away in America always meets up with his mates here when coming home to Blackpool so thought we'd try it when my daughter was home from uni. We all had different meals - all excellent. My daughter wanted a variation of what was on the menu, this wasn't a problem for them. Friendly staff, we all really enjoyed it. Will definitely visit again. Thanks to Compass Cafe.

Date of visit: March 2024
Michelle Burrows, Owner at Compass Cafe Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2024

Thank you for your lovely review. Hopefully we’ll see you again when you’re in the area.

Reviewed 3 March 2024 via mobile

The staff are so friendly. We had breakfast in a pan and I had the kids breakfast. The food was so nice. It was the nicest fry up I've had in a very long time. We travelled from South shore where we are staying to try it. It is well worth the extra walk/tram.

Date of visit: March 2024

Thank you for your lovely review. We’re glad you enjoyed your time with us .

Reviewed 26 February 2024 via mobile

Thought I would try the Compass Cafe after seeing a review on You Tube by the Macmaster and local vlogger walk on the wild side. Unfortunately after a night in the casino I couldn't quite fit the breakfast in a pan in. But the ones I saw looked fantastic. Both me and my girlfriend had the normal breakfast. What can I say. Best sausages ever. The fried bread melted in the mouth. It was definitely an 11/10. Its literally a stone throw from the promenade. If you are in Blackpool, forget Wetherspoons and head to the Compass Cafe.

Date of visit: February 2024
1  Thank michaelbX9417BR

What a great review. Thank you so much

Reviewed 12 February 2024

l'd seen reviews about the frying-pan breakfast at the Compass Cafe, so I wanted to try it, even though I knew I wouldn't be able to eat it all. It's a lot of food: great value for £10.50 or so plus a tea. I remember 2 fried eggs on fried bread; 2 massive sausages; wads of bacon; hash browns; mushrooms; 2 toast; a pot of beans; and a pot of tinned tomatoes. I ate it all except the last 3 items and one sausage. The quality was top notch. They even managed to serve the eggs runny as well. And a proper pot of tea.

This wasn't a Joe's cafe breakfast (for that go to Cookies, or Pitstop). It was the real deal. Kudos!

Date of visit: February 2024
1  Thank Beswetherick
Michelle Burrows, Owner at Compass Cafe Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2024

Thank you for your review. We’re so glad we lived up to your expectations. See you again 😄