“Value for money”

West Coast Rock Cafe
Ranked #19 of 735 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Bar, British, Central American
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Brunch, Buffet, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
“Value for money”
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Unfortunately we had to wait going on nearly 45 mins for our first course (mains) to arrive at the table. Despite it being a saturday lunch (11/1/14) I have seen it much busier on other visits. Several tables appeared to be sat waiting for food then it all seemed to come out at once to everyone. It was a shame as normally we have a quicker service and this let down our visit today. The food was ok but had better in the past. Hopefully when we visit again we will have a better experience as we usually love eating here.

• Visited January 2014

• Polish first
leyland
“Top class place”
Reviewed 9 January 2014 via mobile

Came here as had just walked out of toast. The place was busy managed to get a table as there was no tables free. Service was ok even though we sometimes had to wait for the waitress. My t bone steak was great and my partners food wad also great. Would we go back? Yes. Its a great resturant.

“food at its bets”
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Robert and Gaynor who own the west coast rock send deals out by e-mail to people who log on to there web site.We use the deals all the time. they do mid week buy one get one free, they also do Mexican nights with cheap deals .The food is cooked on a charcoal burner for that brilliant taste .They also do cheap beer prices at there other bar the Crown ,just down the road .If you have a meal at west coast rock,you will get a discount at the Crown if you tell the staff when you are paying your bill. West coast is next to the Winter gardens so of you are going to a show it is 20mts from the main doors .

• Visited December 2013
Yorkshire Dales National Park, United Kingdom
“Awsome food, awsome atmosphere”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

We love good food and good music. West coast rock cafe has both.
Not cheap but really good and friendly service. I had a rump steak which was big and succulent, cooked just how I like. My boyfriend has a Large mixed grill, and I mean LARGE. Even for him it was a belly buster. But he managed it all. Even though I was stuffed, I could not resist a chocoholic fudge cake. Delicious.
I will definitely eat here again when I visit Blackpool. Expensive when you add everything up, drinks, pudding, but was well worth the splurge. Good choice of drinks too.

• Visited October 2013
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Wonderful place to eat!”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Me and my family visited this restaurant on a Saturday in December to which we were quite dubious as we knew that it was likely to be busy, whilst this rang true it's a testament to the staff that we weren't waiting long at all and had a brilliant time.
As a family of six, there is a range of what my kids will and won't eat and here there was something for everyone. Great kids menu as they can literally mix and match different things that they want and can leave out the things they don't (obviously of the green variety) I decided to go for an Enchilada and my husband went for a burger. We all loved our meals, the Enchiladas were recommended to me by our waitress and I was not disappointed!
All the staff were really friendly and hard working especially considering that it was a busy festive season Saturday night, they all had smiles on their faces and we're willing to help. Becky was really friendly and helpful, she was very polite and always had a smile, she even made an effort with our girls getting them some colouring books and crayons, something which really went down well with them. Quite a few restaurants get a bit ignorant when you have kids and are having a meal on a busy Saturday night so this made mine and my husbands experience a lot nicer too!
The atmosphere of the place was great, the music was perfect for the 'rock cafe' title and we left feeling so full the walk home was a struggle! Will definitely be returning.

• Visited December 2013