“Cheerful little hub”

ToasT Cafe Bar & Grill Restaurant Blackpool
Price range: US$7 - US$34
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Toast Cafe Bar and Grill Restaurant Blackpool with a Food Hygiene Rating of 5 out of 5, is a casual dining cafe and restaurant, offering freshly cooked food sourced locally. At Toast Cafe Bar & Grill we are dedicated to delivering beautifully presented food, created fresh to order from high-quality ingredients and locally sourced fresh produce, in comfortable, design-led city style surroundings that is why we have now achieved the prestigious Taste Lancashire HIGHEST Quality Assured award. Toast Cafe Bar and Grill Restaurant in the heat of Blackpool is perfect for relaxing, drinking and dining with friends, families or colleagues all day and evening.We are open from 9am till late* Monday to Saturday and 10am till late on Sundays*. Toast Cafe Bar & Grill Restaurant is situated on Corporation Street just down from the Grand Theatre, Blackpool Tower and the Winter Gardens away from the hustle and bustle of the town centre nightlife but close enough if you're off to the bars and clubs after. We offer an array of classic drinks from the bar including draught beers such as San Miguel, cider and Extra Cold Guinness, bottled beers and spirits with an exclusive selection of wines and champagnes are available. If you wish to dine after 9pm we recommend booking in advance.
Reviewed 18 November 2013

We went in here for a change from a regular pub meal.
It was a real treat. The atmosphere was nice and relaxed and the service was swift and the staff pleasant.
There was plenty of variety on the lunch menu, so I could get a jacket potato for a change for lunch, whilst my hub enjoyed a healthier version of fish and chips.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

I booked Toast for my sons 16th birthday meal for 15 of us and was not disappointed. Each time I visited prior to the meal dropping off cakes, balloons etc the staff could not have been more helpful.On the night we all enjoyed beautiful food and amazing service from Anna & Mariana, completely attentive throughout the whole evening, nothing was too much trouble, even allowing a couple of guests to order items not on the evening menu. A fantastic night was had by all, Thank You for making it special!!!!

Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

Visited this Saturday with my wife and daughter
Fab food the wife's sandwich was lovely and my juicy burger was great. Good service throughout. The only downside was the prices. £7.50 for a burger with no fries is a bit much but the burger was outstanding. Well done toast, good stuff.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

Walked past Toast on many occasions but friends booked us in for a meal before going to see the wonderful Sarah Millican at the Opera House. The meal I have to say was very good - my husband said the mussels starter was excellent and we all enjoyed the main course. Extremely busy so make sure you book this very popular place. Would definitely go back

Reviewed 14 November 2013

My wife & I booked a table at Toast, Blackpool on Monday evening 11th September. We arrived to an almost empty restaurant and were told to sit wherever we wanted - this was despite me having confirmed by phone, and asked for the "best" table to be available for us. The interior looks as if it belongs in an upscale coffee shop rather than a highly recommended restaurant. I could only see 2 members of staff (Waitress & Barman) on duty which again did not augur well, we sat down in a somewhat untidy window area (cloth & spillage on next table) and we were given Menus and asked if we would like a drink. We had our drinks delivered and indicated that we were ready to order our starters and main courses (we had already looked at the menu on-line). We placed our orders and at the same time ordered a bottle of wine. The waitress did come back and tidy up the table adjacent to ours.
We need not have worried at all as the food was absolutely delicious and well presented! Our starters were perfectly prepared, my Tournedos Rossini and my wife's Chicken & Rib combo were beautifully cooked, and both tasted delicious. We eventually had a further bottle of wine and also Desserts, all of which were equally good.
Toast is not cheap, I spent £102.00 on Monday evening, but unlike other places I did not feel that I had been ripped off. We were looked after, we had great food and most importantly we had a good time before getting into a taxi for our trip home.
Would we go again? We are already saving up!!!!