“Absolutely fantastic”

The Beeches Hotel, Blackpool
Ranked #130 of 860 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Me and my best friend have just returned from a 2 day stay at The Beeches Hotel and found the service to be fantastic. We only met Craig during in our stay but found him to be really friendly and helpful. This was a birthday trip away for my friend to watch Mamma Mia and Craig had seen it the night before we had and was telling us how fantastic the show was, which added to the welcoming feeling of this hotel. The rooms are beautifully decorate and the beds are so comfortable, as other people have mentioned the little basket of toiletries adds to the perfection of this stay and chocolates on the beds is also a really nice added touch. As for the breakfast Craig offered a great selection of foods and was more than happy to ask if we had everything we wanted. The hotel itself is situated close to attractions such as the Tower, sealife centre, a 5 minute tram ride to the pleasure beach, 2 minutes walk from the Beech and if you're going to see Mamma Mia 5/10 minute walk to the Winter Gardens. All in all this is a fantastic Hotel, clean, friendly and very welcoming and I would recommend it to anyone staying in Blackpool.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Daveskelly28
gilmour1969, Owner at The Beeches Hotel, Blackpool, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Thank you very much for your kind review
we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the Beeches
and your comments mean a lot to us and shows that the little touches are noticed
looking forward to you staying with us on your next visit to Blackpool
many thanks

There are newer reviews for The Beeches Hotel, Blackpool

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I wasn't actually a guest of this hotel but I had to write a review. I had booked at the last min and unfortunatley there were no rooms left but I had family staying here and I had to booked into a nearby hotel. This hotel was far superior to mine and cost less that what I had paid! The beds were more comfortable, the rooms were decorated beautifully and so much cleaner than my hotel, plenty of towels and a bath mat provided (which I never had), complimentary tolietries (I never even had a bar of soap in toilet!). Craig and John were so welcoming to me and treated me as if I was their guest and are such fun!! I only went to my hotel at night and spent most of my time here, I even had breakfast at this hotel rather than mine! The breakfast selection was amazing with a full english which was cooked perfect not greasy and plenty of! Choice of cereals and fruit juices available also and fruit salad. I recommend this hotel to anyone. I will only ever be booking this hotel when staying in Blackpool!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
gilmour1969, Owner at The Beeches Hotel, Blackpool, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

all your comments means mean a lot to us and shows thats are little touches are being noticed

Reviewed 30 June 2014

my friends and I stayed at the Beaches the weekend of the 27th June for my birthday, from start to finish we where made so welcome by Craig and John. this is by far the cleanest BB I have stayed in this was my first experience of blackpool and the accommodation just made the weekend perfect.
thank you to Caig and John we had fab time I would reccomend the Beaches to my family and friends the attention to detail was better than some expensive Hotels I have stayed in.
would definately go back.

thank you for the birthday Cake was amazing x

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

looking forward to you staying with us everytime you come to Blackpool
Glad you enjoyed your birthday cake
and really glad we made your first stay in blackpool an enjoyable one

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Absolutely by far the best hotel we have stayed in Blackpool and we have stayed a few , spotless and attention to detail in furnishings and decor , the owners Craig and John are so welcoming and accommodating the beds were so comfy with not 1 but 2 pillows , there was also a basket full of complimentary toiletries. ( named brands may I add ) , breakfast was delicious with a choice of cereal or full English , selection of fruit juices and fruit salad . Will definately stay here again if its free because quality of this kind is hard to come by one Blackpool,s best kept secret .

Room Tip: No Tip as everything about this hotel is perfect
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

all your comments mean a lot to us and shows that are little touches are being noticed
Glad you enjoyed the 2 pillows lol

Reviewed 29 June 2014

This hotel was gorgeous excellent customer service yummy breakfast and the room was very clean and had everything we needed to make our stay comfy and worth every single penny thank you will defo be seeing u all again soon with my family xx

• Stayed: June 2014

all your comments means a lot to us and shows that are little touches are being noticed

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Fab place! The owner Craig is lovely and the service and quality of accommodation is great value for money, the beds are really comfy with lovely plump pillows which is a must for me! Breakfast was cooked perfectly and location was perfect for our visit to a concert in winter gardens.:-)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 12 June 2014

my friend and I have just come back from overnight stay at the beeches which is central for all amenities in blackpool the hotel was spotless and every little detail had been well thought of for the guests needs staying there craig was very friendly and nothing too much trouble and not forgetting darcy the lovely little diva who was very entertaining

Room Tip: we stayed in room 3 a little small but we would use it again
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank gayle m

thank you very much for your review it means a lot to us that are work in the hotel is being recognised