“I love the beeches hotel”

The Beeches Hotel, Blackpool
Ranked #111 of 856 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Kilmarnock, United Kingdom
“I love the beeches hotel”
Reviewed 25 October 2010

i really enjoyed staying at the beeches hotel Blackpool because the food was really good , the price was fantastic , it was spotless and Pete and Di were very friendly and i would recommend this to anyone.

Annette M

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with friends
1 Thank ArAk_10

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 October 2010

Di & pete made us feel very welcome when we got there
the hotel was great very clean with the best hosts you could ask for.
food was great lotts of it to eat,room were also very clean and great to sleep in.
would highly recommend to any guests wanting to stay here.
will be back next year with more good friends

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
Bishop Auckland, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 September 2010

we stayed at the beeches hotel from saturday 21 of august for a couple of days the hotel is wonderful situated right in the centre with everything you need very close the owners di and pete were very helpful and very obliging to watever we wanted the rooms were immacute and very modernly decorted and very nice the meals were beutiful and very enjoyable the bar was very welcoming and cosy we really enjoyed our stay at the beeches and will definatly be going back in the near future

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
AYRSHIRE, SCOTLAND
Reviewed 24 September 2010

My family had a fantastic time in Blackpool, the main reasons were that we were only 2 minute walk to prom, tower, sea life centre, shows, everything for kids. When we came back after a day of fun we were greeted with a great dinner and lovely company. My husband and I have made great friends and we all definately want to go back. I have rated my stay at this hotel as excellent but I genuinely liked it and if I go back to Blackpool, the beeches hotel would be the place I'd go to stay

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family
Ayrshire
Reviewed 22 September 2010

Very friendly and sociably, spotless clean, comfortable rooms, with all ammenities,
cater for individual needs,
Near the Tower and easy access to all shopping, show,s, pubs, etc

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family
King's Lynn, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 September 2010

We last stayed at this hotel 45 years ago on our honeymoon & as it was our anniversary thought it would be nice to have a few quiet days in Blackpool. Di & Pete didn't know us from Adam but made room for us & made us feel at home immediately.
Every day and especially on our anniversary we were treated more as friends than guests. Di and Pete made sure everybody had a good holiday, it was a pleasure to be in their company.
We have booked to be back again and have already recommended the Beeches to our friends and family.
Thanks for all your kindness Pete & Di,
forever your friends.
Pam & Dave

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank DaveTux
Tees Valley
Reviewed 4 September 2010

Just a quick update on my previous review of the Beeches,I stayed again in July and was impressed as usual by the warm friendly hosts, Pete and Di. They go that extra step to ensure that whatever you need from your stay, it is available. To my surprise the hotel was even more comfortable than before, due to some very tasteful decoration and additional soft furnishings.The food was its usual high standard and the portions can satisfy the heartiest of appetites.I am looking forward to my next stay, safe in the knowledge that regardless of the weather,I will have a comfortable,enjoyable holiday.Give it a try, I dont think you will be disappointed.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple