“loved it”
Review of Glyndale Hotel

Glyndale Hotel
Ranked #109 of 861 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed 27 August 2011

we decided last minute to go to blackpool phoned the glyndale when we got there and audrey welcomed us right away. the room was ideal for us the bed was great best sleep in years. The breakfast was wonderful great selection of cereal and juice, the fry up was really tasty and plentiful a great stert to the day. Andrey and George are a great couple cant wait to go back. tom and trish ayr scotland

Room Tip: ideal location 2mins from prom and in a quiet street with parking
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 14 August 2011

Audrey and George have to be the most pleasant couple I've met in a number of years, they make you feel really welcomed, the hotel itself is just like a home from home, and they cannot do enough to make your stay as pleasant as they can. The evening meals are all home cooked, and Audrey is a wonderful cook, but the best part of the meals is the breakfast, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..!, I could just eat one now. My grandsons came with me on holiday and they keep saying I wish I was back on holiday, the holtel was great. It is very close to all the amenities, and the beach is only a stride away.
I will be telling my family and friends about the great time and friendly welcomed we received from Audrey And George. And I am looking forward to returning next August with my wife and grandchildren. Thankyou Audrey and George for a wonderful stay, see yer next August.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank colionfitzpatrick
Reviewed 13 August 2011

Me and my 5 friends stopped at the glyndale hotel on the 6th august for my birthday when we arrived we were greeted by the owner who let us park our cars at the back of the hotel as we arrived early for check in. We had spent the day in blackpool and arrived back at the hotel to check in. We stayed in a family room with six beds the room was spotlessly clean and the beds were very very comfy :)) we went out that night on the town and returned in the early hours of Sunday morning. We got up at nine and went down for breakfast which was a full English as well and cereal for those who didn't want te cooked breakfast!! Whir eatin breakfast the peers came out and asked u's about of night out and if we needed anything else :)) we checked out soon after and made our way home. I would defiantly recommend this hotel for value for money and excellent hospitality!! We will defiantly be returning to blackpool for another noght out and without a doubt will b stopping at the glyndale. Mucho thanks to the owers for makin us feel soo welcome definitely money well spent :))))))) thanks again ****** :)))

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed 14 July 2011

I would definatley recommend a stay in this hotel. 24 ladies stayed at Glyndale. The hotel is ideally situated to reach all the attractions its 2 minutes from the sea front. We had a very pleasant stay. Audrey welcomed us and sorted out our rooms very quickly. We had a start off drink in their bar which was well stocked. We all received a free shot which went down brill!
The rooms are clean had everything we needed mirrors hairdryers. coffee, tea and biscuits and most rooms are ensuite which is needed in the middle of the night!!

Breakfast was lovely Audrey said we could eat in our PJ's if we wanted to! There was cereal, toast, full english breakfast, orange juice tea & coffee. Nothing was too much trouble. Audrey & George also kept an eye on our bags until later the next day when the minibus came which was a godsend.

Everyone was happy with all aspects of our stay here. Some of the ladies also booked a 2nd stay with their families later on in the year for the illuminations.

I will be staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 May 2011

Myself and my Partner went to visit Blackpool for a break away from the everyday hustle n bustle, On our first night we stayed at another hotel which wasnt fit for anyone to stay in! Glyndale was recommended to us, and we are so happy we went there as George and Audrey are fantastic hosts , the rooms are spotless and welcoming ,the food is amazing and the service is quality, We plan to go back very soon with our children and would recommend it to everyone to stay there.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2011

My husband and I went to the Glyndale Hotel because it was booked for us as an anniversary present. Upon arrival we were met by a warm smiley George.... Both George and Audrey made us feel very welcome and they were very friendly too.... The room was clean and tidy and the bed was comfortable too. I was surprised to find a hairdryer in the room. ironing facilities were also available. I would also recommend the cumbrian breakfast there was plenty of it and it was nicely cooked (im funny with food too) I would certainly recommend anyone looking for a room to stay in at Blackpool, that they go to Glyndale Hotel.... May I take this opportunity to once again thank George and Audrey for a warm and welcoming stay. And when i come back to Blackpool you will certianly be getting a phone call off us.. THANK YOU

Room Tip: Nice quiet hotel, close to the sea front
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2011

Stayed at the Glyndale Hotel twice now and would recommend to anyone looking for a base in Blackpool. Audrey and George are amazing and really look after thier guests. The room was clean and comfortable, the bar well stocked, and the food wonderful.

• Stayed: April 2011