“Ibis styles hotel blackpool”

Ibis Styles Blackpool
Ranked #32 of 72 Hotels in Blackpool
Sunderland, England, United Kingdom
“Ibis styles hotel blackpool”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014

Stopped at this hotel for two nights 8th and 9th of feb 2014 great stay rooms clean breakfast good staff very helpful excellent hotel for pubs and clubs will be staying again Perfect short break fully enjoyed my stay everything within walking distance weather was poor but still enjoyed it a lot some reviews i have read i think have been unfair all in all a very pleasant stay

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Paul T
Katy M, General Manager at Ibis Styles Blackpool, responded to this review, 10 February 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review your trip with us in Blackpool.

I'm really pleased you had a great stay and that you found our rooms to be clean, my Team excellent and that you enjoyed breakfast.

I hope the weather's more pleasant should you stay with us in the future.

Katy Mace

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (196)
  • Polish first
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

Came for a hen wkd, 18 girls, hotel location perfect for clubs, bars and restaurants, amusements and sea views, nightclub underneath in basement of hotel. Clean, smart, trendy rooms, coffee and tea facilities, small dining area and basic breakfast (continental), perfect for the wkd we had planned. This hotel is NOT suitable for young families as the thudding music from nightclub (which carried on until the very early hours of Sunday morning) comes through the floors. We were on the 2nd floor and kept me awake for some time, as well as 'men' racing up and down the corridors cheering and ranting.....staff pleasant, check in problem free, check out at a pleasant time (12 noon) giving time to eat, rest and pack after a 'late' finish the night before. Shame the weather was so blustery, wet and cold, but we came to be entertained, not enjoy the British seaside weather.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Karen A
Katy M, General Manager at Ibis Styles Blackpool, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you for your review.

I'm really pleased that you found our Hotel to be clean, smart and trendy and my Team helpful.

I'm glad you consider us to be good value and hope to welcome you back in the future.

Colchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2014

Perfect, I stayed here in a October after the refurb and I couldn't have been happier, nice big clean room, couldn't hear any noise from outside and a fairly good breakfast ( maybe a cooling unit for meats) - staff extremely friendly and helpful. I was abit apprehensive about staying here after reading some of the reviews but don't believe everything you read, if you were given a uncleared room or other problem I'm sure they would resolve it, happy to back soon. Oh and people complaining about the rooms? What more do you want, they are clean and spacious with fresh linen and towels.

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view overlooking north pier.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Katy M, General Manager at Ibis Styles Blackpool, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely review.

I'm so happy that you found our rooms to be clean and my Team to be extremely friendly and helpful.

I'm glad you enjoyed our Continental breakfast; we have a cooler plate now for cold items.

I hope you'll give us the opportunity to welcome you back to our Hotel in the future.

Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2014

have just arrived home from a very good stay at this hotel/staff where helpful and friendly.the room where very clean and warm.there was good choice,breakfast was excellent continetal..the hotel is in a good spot.handy. for blackpool north station,ideal for the night life and short walk to the shops./very good value for the price.will definitly be staying here again

Room Tip: we stayed in room 316good few of the sea
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.

I'm really happy that you found our rooms to be very clean and my Team helpful and friendly and our Continental breakfast to be excellent.

I look forward to welcoming you back to our Hotel in the future.

Walsall, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014 via mobile

We stayed here on the 28th January and found the hotel to be very good.

Our room was clean, tidy and had a great sea view!

Breakfast in the morning was great, walked away feeling satisfied with the selection.

Staff welcomed us, i felt like they were genuinely there to help and improve our experience. If I had a problem I am confident they would have dealt with it promptly.

Location is spot on, right on the sea front. Although no car park, there is a multi story just up the road behind Wilkinson's which cost us £7 for 24hours.

We walked away feeling very satisfied with the hotel and overall experience. Credit to the team.

We would come here again.

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Adamdavies
Katy M, General Manager at Ibis Styles Blackpool, responded to this review, 30 January 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you so much for your lovely review.

I'm really happy that you found your room to be clean and that my Team were a credit to our Brand.

I'm glad you felt satisfied with your stay and I hope to welcome you back to the Hotel in the future.

Isle of Man
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

Stayed for one night with my son to see the illuminations. Great welcome at reception lovely seaview room and excellent location. Continental breakfast was lovely. Interior decor of rooms is extremely modern. All in all an excellent stay.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Katy M, General Manager at Ibis Styles Blackpool, responded to this review, 28 January 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.

I'm really pleased that you received a great welcome from my Team and that you enjoyed a lovely sea view from your modern room.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.