“Upgraded for free!!”

Ibis Styles Blackpool
Ranked #35 of 73 Hotels in Blackpool
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

Great customer service, lovely pizza when we got in after a few drinks... Thanks for the chat trish....

Great spot in the middle of all the action... The breakfast was very varied and filled us up for a 5 mile walk along the front in Blackpool...

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Katy M, General Manager at Ibis Styles Blackpool, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for your review.

It's always wonderful to hear when my Team have made a visit to the Hotel extra special. Trish is great and is over the moon that you've given her a mention.

I'm really happy that you enjoyed your stay and hope to welcome you back soon.

Thanks again.

Katy Mace

Write a ReviewReviews (1,122)

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Lovely room very clean n comfy the staff on that night Craig was very pleasant and helpful we asked for an extra blanket n bath mat and some hand towels and he brought them to our rooms 5 mins after we got back. The food was lovely n hot n fresh again Craig was polite and chatty. In the morning again the breakfast was lovely fresh n plenty continental and again the young lady couldn't have been more helpful will defo stay again n recommend it central on the front car park round corner great n c!ubs n bars around f that what you want. We stayed Tuesday 17 march till Wednesday 18

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Katy M, General Manager at Ibis Styles Blackpool, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Thank you so much for your lovely review.

I'm really pleased that you had a great stay and that your room was lovely and clean and that you enjoyed the food. I'm happy that you found my Team helpful and hardworking; Craig is a credit to the Hotel.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Katy M, General Manager at Ibis Styles Blackpool, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Reviewed 18 March 2014

we have stayed here for the last two years and it has vastly improved from the travel lodge who used to own it. rooms were lovely and clean, shower and bathroom great and breakfast very fresh and good quality.

Room Tip: carpet was worn but ok
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us in Blackpool.

I'm so pleased that you're very happy with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel soon.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

We stayed here for my brother in laws 50th birthday and the hotel is spotless, staff really friendly and location perfect, It is located directly opposite the north pier where the Merrier England bar is and right in the heart of blackpools nightlife. The nightclub music below the hotel can be heard however for the purpose of the stay it is hard to beat if you are looking for a central hotel close to nightlife. We will definatley return again to this hotel.

Room Tip: 3rd floor room with sea view are lovely we stayed rooms 307/309
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cindy t
Katy M, General Manager at Ibis Styles Blackpool, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Thank you so much for your lovely review.

I'm really pleased that you found our Hotel to be spotlessly clean, my Team really friendly and in a great location.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Stayed here from Friday 28th February to Monday 3rd March with family, found staff to be friendly, we ate from the restaurant every night and the food was delicious. Clean bedrooms with Comfortable beds. It was our second visit this year and we are hoping to go back soon as the location is great.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Katy M, General Manager at Ibis Styles Blackpool, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Dear Guest

I'm very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you found our Hotel to be clean and that you enjoyed eating in our restaurant.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

I have just spent a night at this Hotel whilst taking my 80 year old father back to Blackpool to visit my mothers grave.
He is mobile but cannot walk long distances and has only one eye!
I chose this hotel for two reasons: I have stayed at Accor hotels in the past and I knew that following refurbishment it would be disability compliant.
The staff could not have been nicer or as helpful.
My father was given a room with a walk in bathroom and all the requirements he needed to be able to enjoy his brief stay.
I worked in this hotel in the 1980's and although Blackpool has in many respects changed for the worse the staff in this Hotel keep up the true tradition of hospitality and kindness.
Well done and thanks

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank dcweymouth
Katy M, General Manager at Ibis Styles Blackpool, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Thank you so much for your lovely review.

I'm really pleased that you received superb service from my Team and enjoyed your trip. I bet you noticed some changes to the Hotel over the last thirty years!

I hope we can welcome you back to our Hotel for another great stay in the future.