“Everything you need for a great price”

Ibis Styles Blackpool
Ranked #34 of 73 Hotels in Blackpool
“Everything you need for a great price”
Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the Ibis Styles on two separate occasions for business. The reason I chose it was it needed a convenient place to the train station with wifi. The first trip I arrived very early in the morning, and they were so lovely and allowed me into my room early to have a shower etc. I had a lovely sea view room both times. Rooms were very clean, comfortable bed and pillows, and good bathroom facilities.
The breakfast was included and served in the cafe/bar area, which was good value too.
The staff overall were very polite and helpful.

Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Katy M, General Manager at Ibis Styles Blackpool, responded to this review, 3 April 2014

Thank you for your review.

I'm really pleased that you found our Hotel to be very clean and comfortable and my Team polite and helpful.

I hope to welcome you back again soon.

Katy Mace

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (213)
  • Polish first
Barnsley, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 April 2014

stayed here at the end of march for 2nights for my birthday. got a sea view room on the 3rd floor without asking for any requirements. no noise issues , a nice hotel straight across from the north pier so close to everything really. breakfast better than ex[pected juices, cereals, fruit, toast, cheeses, ham ,croissants tea coffee,, everything really apart from bacon and eggs, well satisfying and a good price..

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest

Thank you for your reviewing your trip to Blackpool.

I'm pleased that you enjoyed your birthday weekend and that our Hotel was good value for money.

I hope you'll chose to stay with us again in the future.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 April 2014

4 couples stayed here and we all loved our stay. This is the first time I have stayed at this side of Blackpool and I would rather stay at this side now, it is much better and easier to walk to all of the attractions.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest

Thank you so much for your lovely review.

I'm really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to welcome you back soon.

Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

stayed here because we didn't want to stay in a bed and breakfast
On check in I asked for a sea view
What I ended up with was a view of roofs and kitchen ducts
The toilet when flushed sounded like an aircraft landing
Breakfast was a joke, most if the items had gone, no cutlery, no where to sit
Awful

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review.

I am really very sorry that we couldn’t accommodate your request for a sea-view room. As I’m sure you’ll understand, most of our guests wish to stay in a room with a sea-view but regrettably we don’t have enough for everyone.

The breakfast room can become busy if our guests chose to eat at a similar time. It is unusual but I am sorry that you had to wait to be seated.

Our Maintenance Operative has now fixed the toilet in the room you stayed in.

Should you wish to stay with us again, please call the reception prior to your stay and we will do our very best to allocate you a sea-view.

Athens, Greece
Reviewed 31 March 2014

We stayed at the hotel for a week as we were working at the Winter Gardens and its very close to the venue as well as the town. The hotel has had a made over from the original hotel and overall the facilities are good. The room we had was large and comfortable although it had creaky floorboards. There was free internet which is always a plus and a good basic breakfast. The staff were excellent very helpful and friendly and made our stay for us. I would definitely stay again for work as it was good value and easy for shopping.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Katy M, General Manager at Ibis Styles Blackpool, responded to this review, 1 April 2014

Thank you for your review.

I'm really sorry you had a creaky floor board in your room but I am very happy that you found my Team to be excellent, friendly and helpful.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Bolton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 March 2014

stayed one night to watch a show and thought it was okay, the building is old but they have done a good job making the interior clean and modern. the room itself was good, big comfortable bed and an excellent bathroom with big shower cubicle and lots of hot water. breakfast was included in the price and was good especially the orange juice and coffee. breakfast is continental so if its a fry up you want you will be disappointed as was one guest while we were there, but don't worry if its a hot breakfast you want wetherspoons is just round the corner. we enjoyed our stay and had none of the noise issues from previous reviews would stay again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.

I'm glad that you found our Hotel to be clean and modern, your room big and your bathroom excellent.

I'm happy you enjoyed your trip and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Not a great look from the outside but everything you need for a budget break. Friendly staff and clean comfortable rooms. Breakfast self service continental but plenty of everything. Only down side is no on site parking but Wilkinson car park a 5 min walk away. Will definitely use again.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Katy M, General Manager at Ibis Styles Blackpool, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review your trip to Blackpool.

I'm so pleased that found my Team friendly and your room clean and comfortable.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.