“Amazing Staff” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ibis Styles Blackpool
Ranked #34 of 72 Hotels in Blackpool
“Amazing Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

We visit this hotel quite a lot and can honestly say the staff are some of the best I've met!! We arrived early and were allowed to check in right away!!!! Perfect location too!! When the club underneath is shut the hotel is quiet and we slept well in the comfy beds!

Stayed April 2014
1 Thank ElmoJo21
Katy M, General Manager at Ibis Styles Blackpool, responded to this review, 16 April 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely review.

I am so happy that you visit our Hotel often and that you have found my Team to be amazing.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Katy Mace

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (195)
  • Polish first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the Ibis Styles on two separate occasions for business. The reason I chose it was it needed a convenient place to the train station with wifi. The first trip I arrived very early in the morning, and they were so lovely and allowed me into my room early to have a shower etc. I had a lovely sea view room both times. Rooms were very clean, comfortable bed and pillows, and good bathroom facilities.
The breakfast was included and served in the cafe/bar area, which was good value too.
The staff overall were very polite and helpful.

Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Katy M, General Manager at Ibis Styles Blackpool, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you for your review.

I'm really pleased that you found our Hotel to be very clean and comfortable and my Team polite and helpful.

I hope to welcome you back again soon.

Barnsley, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

stayed here at the end of march for 2nights for my birthday. got a sea view room on the 3rd floor without asking for any requirements. no noise issues , a nice hotel straight across from the north pier so close to everything really. breakfast better than ex[pected juices, cereals, fruit, toast, cheeses, ham ,croissants tea coffee,, everything really apart from bacon and eggs, well satisfying and a good price..

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Dear Guest

Thank you for your reviewing your trip to Blackpool.

I'm pleased that you enjoyed your birthday weekend and that our Hotel was good value for money.

I hope you'll chose to stay with us again in the future.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

4 couples stayed here and we all loved our stay. This is the first time I have stayed at this side of Blackpool and I would rather stay at this side now, it is much better and easier to walk to all of the attractions.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Dear Guest

Thank you so much for your lovely review.

I'm really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to welcome you back soon.

Leeds, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

stayed here because we didn't want to stay in a bed and breakfast
On check in I asked for a sea view
What I ended up with was a view of roofs and kitchen ducts
The toilet when flushed sounded like an aircraft landing
Breakfast was a joke, most if the items had gone, no cutlery, no where to sit
Awful

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest

Thank you for your review.

I am really very sorry that we couldn’t accommodate your request for a sea-view room. As I’m sure you’ll understand, most of our guests wish to stay in a room with a sea-view but regrettably we don’t have enough for everyone.

The breakfast room can become busy if our guests chose to eat at a similar time. It is unusual but I am sorry that you had to wait to be seated.

Our Maintenance Operative has now fixed the toilet in the room you stayed in.

Should you wish to stay with us again, please call the reception prior to your stay and we will do our very best to allocate you a sea-view.