“Fantastic Hotel; Excellent Value; Great Host.”
Review of The Wilcot Hotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
The Wilcot Hotel
Ranked #168 of 863 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed 5 March 2012

I have just got back from a 3 day stay in the hotel having had an excellent time. Terry and Scott are the perfect hosts they make you feel so welcome nothing is too much trouble. I stayed in one of the new refurbished rooms which was outstanding I was so impressed. I will be visiting Blackpool again and will most certainly be staying at the Wilcot.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Si0017

Reviewed 4 March 2012

Me and my friends came here for 1 night to celebrate my 22nd and was greeted by Terry . Such a lovely friendly guy nothing was too much trouble . The rooms are finished to a high standard ( currently having refurbishments on the rooms , the new ones are outstanding! ). After coming to Blackpool for my birthday for the past 5 years i think i have finally found my new regular B&B ! .

very clean , very friendly , Breakfast is superb !

Room Tip: Try and get one of the newly refurbished rooms ( all will be complete eventually ).
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank john_owen_d
Reviewed 31 January 2012

terry and scott are the best hosts and two of the nicest guys blackpool have to offer, nothing is too much effort and that makes a stay at this hotel essential if you are planning a trip to blackpool, really lovely hotel nice bar, great rooms and all at what i consider a very reasonable price!! can't find any fault at all with the hotel! A massive thanks to tery and scott for a fab weekend, can guarantee i'll never look anywhere else for accomodation in blackpool while these guys have 'The Wilcot hotel'!

Reviewed 31 January 2012

Myself and five friends stayed at the Wilcot on saturday 28th January 2012 to celebrate my parnters birthday. On arriving we recieved a great welcome from both Terry and Scott, what great people make you feel at home strait away. After a chat at the bar we were shown to our room which was a standard double, this was very nice, clean and tidy. We were told the mattress was new and this made for a very comfortable sleep.
Before heading out for the night we went down to the bar for drinks - double branded spirits and a mixer for £2.50 great value we all had two each. Terry and Scott were very chatty and lovely thru out our stay and we will definality be returning. The location is fantastic close by to shops and the gay scence. Free street parking also which is a bonus as my 4 frinds drove. We came by train and found the station to be very close 5 mins tops. Breakfast was great and helped with our hangovers. We'll be back soon guys can't wait
Becky

Room Tip: om 5 is very spacious with a seperate room with bunk beds - excellent
Reviewed 31 January 2012

me and 5 of my friends went to stay at the wilcot on the 28th jan for one night, we where greeted with a very warm welcome and shown to are rooms. the rooms where a great size with everything you would need for your stay and very clean. the owners where amazing guys so bubbly and nothing was too much for them, they gave us great advise on where to go on are night out and made us feel really at home.

breakfast was great just what we all needed b4 we drove back home.

would defo stay again!!!

Reviewed 31 January 2012

me an my girlfriend an 4 of our friends stayed at the wilcot hotel we couldnt of stayed in a nicer place the lads terry an scott were so welcoming even had a birthday drink with us :) rooms were clean an tidy. breakfast was gorgeous ! we will definatley be going back an we cant wait ! i recomend this hotel 100% thanks guys an hopefully see u soon x

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank donna g
Reviewed 18 January 2012

I was fortunate enough to stay at the Wilcot on January 10th 2012 for 2 nights with my partner. We had a Standard Double En-suite room and found it to be fabulous. The room was of an exceptionally high standard, very clean, modern and well decorated - the best we’ve stayed in in Blackpool by a long way. The bed was soooo comfortable and we enjoyed a wonderful night’s sleep which is very rare for me.

My partner had contacted the hotel prior to our stay unbeknown to me as a surprise, to ask if the owner could arrange to have a bouquet of flowers and bottle of champagne in the bedroom on our arrival – this Terry had done perfectly! Nothing is too much trouble!

Breakfast was to die for and just the thing following a few drinks the night before and we could have as much orange juice, tea, coffee and toast as we wanted.

The owner even arranged for us to park our car free of charge – a big saving these days.

Terry and his partner Scott are magnificent hosts, very knowledgeable of the area and extremely friendly with brilliant sense of humours -just wish we could have stayed longer!

Hope to see you again in the future boys – thanks for a fab stay.

I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough to anyone wishing to stay in Blackpool or the surrounding area – you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: I would suspect all rooms would be of the same high standard as ours - with impeccable taste!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple