“Best B&B in Blackpool” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #116 of 913 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Darwen, United Kingdom
“Best B&B in Blackpool”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

I stayed at Brene hotel for four nights while my daughter was in Blackpool Victoria hospital for an operation, two nights alone and joined by my partner for two nights at the weekend. Colin and Keith couldnt have been better hosts, they went out of their way to ask how my daughter was doing and made me feel very comfortable at what was a difficult time. The room was the cleanest Id seen in a hotel and checked on a daily basis ( bin emptied, fresh towels,tea, coffee etc refilled and room vacuumed). The breakfast was hearty and well cooked it kept me going until tea time. Colin and Keith were very helpful advising where the best places to eat were nothing was too much trouble for them. My room was lovely warm and cosy, wardrobe with plenty of hangers which makes a nice change, bedding clean and fresh on a very comfortable bed, lovely hot shower en suite and even hot chocolate sachets in the drinks tray, even though I tried to book a single room for the first two nights and a double for the weekend they put me straight into the double room at no extra cost which was greatly appreciated as it saved me moving rooms in beween hospital visits. All in all I highly recommend a stay at the Brene and I shall be returning with my partner for a break very soon. Thank you Colin and Keith see you soon xx

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
BreneBlackpool, Owner at Brene Hotel, responded to this review, 16 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We hope your daughter has a speedy recovery and we look forward to seeing you again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Southampton, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

We had a great stay at this hotel. The room was spotless and the beds were very comfortable, we had lovely hot showers and clean towels everyday. The breakfast were lovely and made to order even with a special birthday surprise on one of our party's birthday. The location was ideal for most attractions, even the train station.
Colin and Keith our proprietors, made us very welcome and very happy to offer any information. We would recommend this hotel and hope to return in the future.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

BreneBlackpool, Owner at Brene Hotel, responded to this review, 10 October 2013
Thanks for your review. We are glad you had a good stay with us. Look forward to seeing you again.
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2013

My partner and I have just got back from a three night stay at the Brene B&B in Blackpool. I’d read good reviews and can say they were all correct! From checking in to leaving the owners Colin and Keith couldn’t have been nicer or done more to help. They suggested shows and even checked online for busses we needed to get.

The room was spotless as was the entire hotel. The bed was so comfortable I never sleep well on holiday but I slept like a baby this time. Breakfast is from 9am-10am so you can have a sleep in. Take your pick from a wide range of cereals, fruit, apple or orange juice then a full English breakfast followed by toast and jam washed down with as much tea and coffee as you like. Set me up till 3pm most days.

The Brene is literally five minutes from Blackpool North train station. It’s near the Funny Girls show but it’s a very quiet street I’m a light sleeper and only got woke up once. We’ll definitely stay at the Brene again last time we stayed in the Big Blue Hotel and it cost us a fortune. If I was forced to find anything wrong with the Brene it would be the shower was very small but then again I’m 6 foot tall and a big build so probably not an issue for most people anyway.

Try The Brene you won’t be disappointed, fantastic hotel, owners and location. What more do you need from a B&B?

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BreneBlackpool, Owner at Brene Hotel, responded to this review, 18 September 2013
Thank you. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again in the future.
Brighouse, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2013

Lovely homely made very welcome charming hosts nothing too much trouble spotlessly clean lovely hot breakfast close to all the attractions and only 5mins away from the railway station cant wait to return
Sheila and Irene

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
BreneBlackpool, Owner at Brene Hotel, responded to this review, 23 August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2013 via mobile

The proprietors do their utmost to offer information about the area and places to eat etc. Cannot fault the effort put into ensuring that you enjoy your stay. Breakfast enjoyable. The property like most is right on the road and as the weekend was warm and being a light sleeper it was a little noisy but then Blackpool is a party place.

• Stayed August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
BreneBlackpool, Owner at Brene Hotel, responded to this review, 11 August 2013
Glad you found your stay enjoyable and thanks for the review.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2013

We've just come home from a weekend stay at the Brene and have to say we loved it. It's spotless clean, the breakfast is superb, the room was spacious and Keith really couldn't do enough for us, he also recommended places to eat out. Great value for money and great hosts. Can't wait to return?

• Stayed August 2013
BreneBlackpool, Owner at Brene Hotel, responded to this review, 7 August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review and we look forward to seeing you again.
Dudley, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

Both myself and my partner have enjoyed a fantastic 4 day break to Blackpool from 19thJuly to 22nd July the Brene hotel is one of the best hotels we have stayed in. You were always welcomed with a smile from both Colin and Keith and they are able to let you know of all the good places to see whilst you are on your stay at Blackpool.
The hotel has a welcoming feel and both myself and my partner felt very sad when our break was over. Both Colin and Keith keep their hotel to a high standard. The bedroom was very comfortable and the breakfast they provide set you up for the day. I have recommended this hotel to friends and family and I can not wait to see the guys again and have another pleasant stay. A huge thank you to Colin and Keith for a fantastic stay see you soon

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

BreneBlackpool, Owner at Brene Hotel, responded to this review, 1 August 2013
Thank you for your kind review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again.