“Could not fault a single thing...”
Review of Brene Hotel

and 1 more site!
Brene Hotel
Ranked #130 of 863 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Just returned from a great weekend at this lovely b&b. I have to say with my job i have stayed at many top hotels around the country and this cosy, welcoming and hygienically clean b&b is certainly one of my favourites. The reason for this is that it ticks all of the boxes. Hosts Colin & Keith have got the balance just right. They are both attentative without being intrusive. They are very interesting people and had left us a lovely easter egg on our breakfast table this morning, how lovely!!! Secondly the location is A1 and within reach of all bars, shops and restaurants which fitted our bill. Thirdly you could have eaten off their floors the place was pristine with a lovely cosy bar area. The breakfast was ample and they even remembered the way we liked it cooked which was great. There was a birthday bash for some lovely guests during our stay and it was evident that both Colin & Keith had gone out of their way to make this time extra special. I think going the extra mile for their guests shows and we will certainly be returning.
Thanks both and hope to see you again soon.

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank jnicenurse
BreneBlackpool, Owner at Brene Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review. It was a pleasure to play our part in your weekend with us. We are thoroughly pleased that you enjoyed yourselves and look forward to seeing you again in the near future

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Just returned from a weekend at the Brene, What can i say, Everything was just perfect, The hosts Colin and Keith were so welcoming , nothing was too much trouble,The hotel has to be the best we have ever stayed in, Breakfast was excellent and plentiful , Rooms were spotless and hospitality tray always well stocked, Beds are very comfy and made up daily. We will certainly be visiting again and have already recommended you to loads of our friends and family, Thank you Colin and Keith, See you again soon x Joyce and Alan Harper.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
BreneBlackpool, Owner at Brene Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Only stayed one night,great location,spotless,great breakfast,would definitely stay again,anything you wanted to know or where anything was Colin and Keith were very helpful,ma Kelly's and funny girls just round the corner,didn't have to get a taxi from train station as it was that close,near the tower,shops,bars and just a short walk to the sea front,would recommend the brene to everyone x

• Stayed: November 2013
BreneBlackpool, Owner at Brene Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your thoughts on here. We are glad you enjoyed your visit and hope we can welcome you back to the Brene Blackpool very soon.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Stayed at the Brene with my wife for 3 nights in oct and can only say that all the good reviews we read before we went were as we also found it .Keith and Colin made us feel at home and gave us information on places to see and for eating espectialy the Washington .The location is perfect and we would love to go back sometime

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your thoughts on here. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again in the very near future.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

I stayed at Brene hotel for four nights while my daughter was in Blackpool Victoria hospital for an operation, two nights alone and joined by my partner for two nights at the weekend. Colin and Keith couldnt have been better hosts, they went out of their way to ask how my daughter was doing and made me feel very comfortable at what was a difficult time. The room was the cleanest Id seen in a hotel and checked on a daily basis ( bin emptied, fresh towels,tea, coffee etc refilled and room vacuumed). The breakfast was hearty and well cooked it kept me going until tea time. Colin and Keith were very helpful advising where the best places to eat were nothing was too much trouble for them. My room was lovely warm and cosy, wardrobe with plenty of hangers which makes a nice change, bedding clean and fresh on a very comfortable bed, lovely hot shower en suite and even hot chocolate sachets in the drinks tray, even though I tried to book a single room for the first two nights and a double for the weekend they put me straight into the double room at no extra cost which was greatly appreciated as it saved me moving rooms in beween hospital visits. All in all I highly recommend a stay at the Brene and I shall be returning with my partner for a break very soon. Thank you Colin and Keith see you soon xx

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
BreneBlackpool, Owner at Brene Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We hope your daughter has a speedy recovery and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

We had a great stay at this hotel. The room was spotless and the beds were very comfortable, we had lovely hot showers and clean towels everyday. The breakfast were lovely and made to order even with a special birthday surprise on one of our party's birthday. The location was ideal for most attractions, even the train station.
Colin and Keith our proprietors, made us very welcome and very happy to offer any information. We would recommend this hotel and hope to return in the future.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BreneBlackpool, Owner at Brene Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

Thanks for your review. We are glad you had a good stay with us. Look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

My partner and I have just got back from a three night stay at the Brene B&B in Blackpool. I’d read good reviews and can say they were all correct! From checking in to leaving the owners Colin and Keith couldn’t have been nicer or done more to help. They suggested shows and even checked online for busses we needed to get.

The room was spotless as was the entire hotel. The bed was so comfortable I never sleep well on holiday but I slept like a baby this time. Breakfast is from 9am-10am so you can have a sleep in. Take your pick from a wide range of cereals, fruit, apple or orange juice then a full English breakfast followed by toast and jam washed down with as much tea and coffee as you like. Set me up till 3pm most days.

The Brene is literally five minutes from Blackpool North train station. It’s near the Funny Girls show but it’s a very quiet street I’m a light sleeper and only got woke up once. We’ll definitely stay at the Brene again last time we stayed in the Big Blue Hotel and it cost us a fortune. If I was forced to find anything wrong with the Brene it would be the shower was very small but then again I’m 6 foot tall and a big build so probably not an issue for most people anyway.

Try The Brene you won’t be disappointed, fantastic hotel, owners and location. What more do you need from a B&B?

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
BreneBlackpool, Owner at Brene Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2013

Thank you. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again in the future.