My stay at the Albert Hotel was far from nice.
- Good breakfast
- Central location
- Small rooms (can hear other guests easily through the walls)
- Shared bathrooms were not the cleaniest as there was faeces on the wall in one of them.
- Noisy/disruptive/aggressive guests on 2 of the 3 nights we stayed. Both of which were large groups and we were woken from 4am onwards. On the second night we were too scared to leave our room to use the toilet as people were physically fighting downstairs.
- Did not receive an apology from the owner about either incident. Appreciate the manager chucked the boys from the first night out of their room but he then pleaded ignorance about the second night where we were woken by 2 couples physically fighting downstairs and then again at 6 am by a domestic in the room next door.
- Did not receive any maid service all 3 nights we stayed and towels were not replaced. I did however see other rooms receiving this.
- Could not use the tea and coffee facilities in the room as the milk was off!
- The owner/staff could have been more helpful and apologetic for our 2 nights of no sleep rather than assuming that we were hangover, rather than lack of sleep.
- Were told on arrival that someone was sick on the carpet in our room (not really the kind of thing you want to be told on arrival).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your Albert Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.