Ascot Guest House
Belroy Hotel(Blackpool)
  • Free Internet
Melville Hotel(Blackpool)
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsb bthe sea life centrelovely couplefull english breakfasta couple of minutes walkeaster weekendtea and coffee facilitiesmy partnergreat hostsa great staylovely breakfastwill definately be backtoastchoice of cerealsnext yearfeel welcomebunk beds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 April 2014

I booked this hotel based on the reviews, i am so pleased with my selection. Alison my host was very friendly, she explained all the aspects of my stay, including the details for the wifi, ( most important), I was shown to my single room, the room is small, but its adequate for ones needs, it has a ensuite shower room, the shower is lovely hot and powerful, the bathroom area is immaculately clean, a major plus point, the bed is very comfortable with clean sheets with comfy pillows, with a firm comfy mattress, a restful sleep i had.
My lovely host Alison accepted my request for an early breakfast, it seems nothing is a issue, the breakfast consisted of choice of cereal, with orange juice, then it was time for the full english and toast, the full english was of ample proportions and good quality and most importantly hot, i did not need to eat lunch as i was still full.
In closing i whole heartly recommend THE ASCOT as a excellent quality establishment, which is immaculately clean, this I rate very very highly, I thank you Alison, keep up the excellent standards you adhere to and I will return soon.

Room Tip: if you quick you can park off the road
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank rickyrico
Reviewed 6 April 2014

I agree with the others a hidden gem, what a nice surprise to have larger bathroom and very modern . Alison and Gary were the perfect hosts, we arrived early so I rang to see what time we could check in, and even though it was eleven am Alison said now !!! Breakfast was excellent and overall exceptional value for money. I will definitely stay again and recommend it highly .

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Stayed here on 29th march for one night and what a lovely place to stay! Very affordable and breakfast was lovely! Room was clean and modern looking! Hosts were lovely and made us feel welcome straight away and allowed us to check in an hour early! Really made our time in Blackpool enjoyable! Only a 10 min walk to sea front and enjoyed madame tussaudes sealife centre and the blackpool tower! Was a lovely short break away and will be staying here again! Thankyou.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Stayed here for two nights. Alison and Gary perfect hosts, very caring. Lovely breakfast. Nothing too much trouble. Would definitely recommend to stay here. Stayed in single room first night, was small but adequate for what I needed. Second night I was moved to a double room. Both rooms perfect decoration and both beds where comfy.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 March 2014

What a nice place to stay! So many offerings in Blackpool, you never know whether you'll find a gem or a hole. Fortunately for me I found a hidden gem. Nothing too much trouble, parking available, great wifi and just a willingness to make your stay as comfortable as possible. I only stayed the one night, and still was made to feel very very welcome.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo