“A Delight”
Review of Mayfield Hotel

Mayfield Hotel
Ranked #40 of 860 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed 23 June 2013

A warming atmosphere and fantastic customer service. The family are very genuine and adaptable to cater individual needs, with nothing less than 110% customer care as their main priority - it really does show!

The family provide home-like facilities and are very clean. They are also resourceful when it comes to Blackpool, so you will never be short of entertainment whilst at the Mayfield. However, if it is just a relaxing, comfortable weekend or break, then I would highly recommend the Mayfield. There is every chance that you will meet new friends throughout your stay, too!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
mayfieldhotel, Manager at Mayfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2013

thank you Sandra for your review, we are happy that your stay with us was comfortable and relaxing for you, we aim to please and helping people like yourself to recommend places to visit and where to eat in Blackpool, we look forward to seeing you again at some point,

There are newer reviews for Mayfield Hotel

Reviewed 4 June 2013

I stayed for a long weekend. The room was very comfortable and even though I got up way too late for breakfast every morning. They still gave me a bacon and sausage sandwich and as much coffee and orange juice as I could drink! Thanks for a really pleasant stay. Hopefully I'll be back soon.

• Stayed: May 2013
mayfieldhotel, Owner at Mayfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2013

well Ritchie what can I say but it was a real pleasure to have you staying with us and really hope one day it will happen again and as for the sandwich its the least we can do. we like to look after our guest and make sure there stay is a relaxed one the lie in proved it ha ha you take good care my friend Ian jay and Jamie

Reviewed 27 May 2013

a warm welcome awaits at the Mayfield. the rooms are superb with all the facilities you need. you certainly get more than you can eat with good choice and ians apple pie is to die for ! a fantastic stay to be had by all , we certainly will be going back.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2013

I came here with my friends as well as family and every time I come here it gets better and better. been coming here for 5 years 3 times a year we have seen the Mayfield change. This is a very clean little hotel and the meals are lovely and makes it even better sat in a clean tidy dining room. rooms are clean and comfortable with kettles and flat screen TV...but the bar area is a lovely place to socialise in they even have a children's play area. I will be certainly be returning,,,thank you jay Ian and Jamie especially Jamie for all the cups of tea he made me

Room Tip: if you would like a luxury room 1 is a perfect double room with 32inch flat screen TV,king-size bed...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 May 2013

We booked in for a long weekend and the first thing we noticed when we got there was the hotel has had a bit of a facelift, with all the rooms either having been decorated or new furniture fitted.This didnt alter the reception or the service throughout the weekend. It`s still as homely as it ever was.Ian Jay and Jamie still work tirelessly to make your stay a very comfortable one. I have reached the stage now where i won`t even think about staying anywhere else when i visit Blackpool, and i would heartily recommend the Mayfield to any family or couple.

Room Tip: Please ignore the last two scores for swimming pool and fitness centre as the hotel doesnt have thes...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2013

This is one of the best Hotels I have ever stayed at, Ian Jay and Jamie go above and beyond to make your stay a memorable one, there is nothing they won't do for you and are always on hand for all of your needs, The food is amazing I have a couple of fussy eaters in my family but with the choice they offer even my family are catered for which is not an easy task believe me! The rooms are so clean comfortable and modern with everything you could possibly need for your stay and the beds are so comfy it's like home from home, the only thing is you never want to go home when it's time to leave, would highly recommend the Mayfield Hotel to anyone, I feel I have made some very special friends with Ian Jay and Jamie, will definitely be back again!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Karen P
Reviewed 14 February 2013

This is one of the best hotels I have ever visited. Great value for money and an outstanding friendly service. This place has charm and a relaxed home from home feeling. Ian, Jay and Jamie make you feel like part of the family and are always on hand to help. Highly reccommended *****

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple