“Amazing weekend!!!”

Ardwick House Hotel
Ranked #341 of 861 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 May 2012

Excellent service,Steve & Sue made us all feel so welcome,it was like staying with family! Hotel was spotless,bedrooms immaculate & beds comfy! We were there for a hen night & Steve went above & beyond his duty as owner/manager he was so friendly,had us in fits of giggles! Will most definitely be going back there & recommending to everyone i know visiting blackpool! You cant go to Blackpool & not stay at Ardwick house,it wouldnt be the same experience!!

1  Thank melissa f

Reviewed 28 May 2012

I had my hen night there it was great! He got us all in a great mood for our night out, we only came back yesterday and are already planning our next visit and all agree that the ardwick is the only place to stay!! They made us all so welcome and were so nice!! Would recommend it 100%

Reviewed 28 May 2012

I stayed in july 2011 for my friends 21st and then advised my sister to take her hen party there in may 2012 due to enjoying my stay so much in the july. The full hen party said how they enjoyed there stay and each and every one of them would stay there again the owners go above and beyond with there service and it felt more like staying with friends than it did in a hotel we thoroughly enjoyed our stay sooo much and the accomodation was so clean and tidy and good value for money I would happily pay more to stay there and any future stays in blackpool I will be staying again I wouldn't stay anywhere else thanks steve and sue u guys are amazing hosts

Reviewed 28 May 2012

All I can say is felt like been at home with family they went over and above what was needed and will be going back to stay again they made my daughters hen do the best and can't make a penny out of what it costs to stay there thank you both for making our stay so good xx

Reviewed 27 May 2012

The hosts of this hotel are total legends! Steve will totally make you feel welcome and is a right laugh, he is up for a bit of madness, providing you respect his house rules of course. I guarantee he will keep you entertained while you are staying at the Ardwick. He had us in hysterics, it has to be the BEST place to stay for a stag/hen do in Blackpool and it was the most entertaining stag do I have ever experienced. It's great value for money, clean rooms, nicely decorated, GREAT location (town / coast a stone throw away) could even see a slither of the sea from the room. Makes a refreshing change from the usual attitude towards stag/hen parties. Good little bar, opens to a reasonable hour and nice breakfast too! Can't recommend it enough. Thanks for the enjoyable stay

Reviewed 12 May 2012

I have stayed at this hotel loads of time!! Steve and sue are so welcoming from when you first arrive their! The rooms are great for what you pay for them and the breakfast is amazing and just what you need when you have had a night out and hung over lol!!

So if you want a nice place to stay and great compamy The Ardwick is the Place to stay!!

Well see you again soon

Laura
xx

Reviewed 3 May 2012 via mobile

We stayed here last weekend 28th to the 29th April for my niece's birthday,the service we got was fantastic,my niece got a bouquet of flowers,a bottle of wine and a free drink for all of us.Would definitely go back,the location is great aswell.

• Stayed: April 2012