“Amazing Value For Money” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ardwick House Hotel

Ardwick House Hotel
Ranked #345 of 913 Blackpool B&B and Inns
“Amazing Value For Money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2013

Firstly, I shall point out that if you're looking for a really fancy "Travelodge" kind of place, then this probably wont be for you! However, if you're someone like me that wants somewhere clean, comfortable and friendly to stay then Ardwick House is perfect.

The staff are exceptionally friendly and willing to help you with whatever query you may have. Not only are they helpful with your stay at their B&B, but they have extensive knowledge of Blackpool and the surrounding area, which comes in really handy!

My room was basic, but at the price they ask it exceeded my expectations! The bed was comfortable, I felt safe in my room and I slept perfectly.

Breakfast wise was perfect for me, as they offered a Vegetarian Option with no fuss! There was a huge selection of Cereals, Fruit, Toast Toppings and Cooked Options, so I'd say there's something to please everyone.

This week I will be staying there for the 4th time, and wouldn't go anywhere else in Blackpool!

Room Tip: "Single" rooms have "Double" beds!
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank TadTadTadddd

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Doncaster, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2013

Just had a 4 day stay myself and partner at ardwick House and we could,nt Fault it at all from the moment we arrived we was greated by Steve & Sue and they couldnt have been more helpful.Our room was nice,warm,clean and just how you would expect it. Sues Breakfast set you up for the day !!! and plentyfull we couldnt have asked for a better place to stay.So a big thank you to Steve and sue and we will be returning very soon.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank dave f
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2013

This hotel was fantastic! From the moment you walked in to the moment you left! I would highly recommend this place to anyone wanting to stay in Blackpool! Steve and all the staff did the hen party from Wigan proud! We will definitely be back again. :)

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Mirza11
Grimsby, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2013

hotel was spot on don't usually write reviews but steve helped me out after losing my bank card what a top bloke thanks again would definitely recommend this hotel really do go the extra mile to make guests happy.l ward

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
      Sleep Quality
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank lewis w
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2013

After a truly awful start in Blackpool, had actually booked into a hotel (if you can call it that) a little further down the street I saw that Ardwick House had vacancies. We knocked the door and was met by a friendly gentleman, he offered to show us a room before we paid, although he didn't need to as compared to where we had originally booked this was heaven! From the moment we stepped in until the moment we left I truly felt looked after. Was even offered help up to our room with bags. The service we received was second to none, and I've stayed in hotels where I've payed double the price and the service wasn't even half as good. The bar was a great addition to an already fantastic place, with competitive prices! The location was great just a short walk from the front. The only real problem, and I don't even see as much of a problem was the the shared shower/toilets but they were a short walk from the room and were very clean. The breakfast was great, a fantastic way to start the day. Even after we checked out we didn't feel rushed to leave, which was quite refreshing.
On the whole I would have no reservations in recommending the Ardwick House to anyone (including friends and family) wanting an affordable stay in Blackpool, but not wanting to compromise on service. We will see you next year when we come back for another stay!

• Stayed May 2013
3 Thank ZoeClarke
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2013

Simply brilliant! Only place you should consider if you want a good time! Clean hotel, lovely breakfast, competitive bar prices, Steve and sue cant do enough for you. Not like most hotels these days with 100 rules and regulations. Great location, handy for all the attractions. Could go on.... Thanks again.

Andy (best man)

• Stayed April 2013
2 Thank Titan7
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2013

Friendly hotel (even got a free drink for my Birthday), clean, and smelt very fresh. Convenient location close to all Blackpool's shops and bars a perfect place to stay for a celebration night out in Blackpool :-)
Would defiantly return for our next visit to Blackpool.

• Stayed March 2013