“Excellent B&B!!!!”

Ardwick House Hotel
Ranked #346 of 863 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Me and my family came from Rhyl and when we got to Blackpool someone told us about The Ardwick Hotel. It was very cheap. We was very happy with the price. The food is amazing, friendly staff, cool rooms with tea and coffee, near the city centre, Great attractions near by such as Madame Tussauds, Sealife centre, Many Arcades and many more amazing attractions near by. If you didn't know which hotel to go to then why not choose The Ardwick House Hotel.

Jackie and Don

Room Tip: All the rooms are very quiet and all of the rooms are very nice
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Kirsty B

Reviewed 30 July 2013

The owners are lovely and have top banter; from the moment you arrive to the moment you leave they make you laugh. Couldn't fault it, rooms were spotless and comfortable, breakfast was filling and set you up for the day(even with a vegetarian option), Steve&Sue were really friendly and always ready to help. Was definitely shocked with how nice the place was for the price. Was located just a few streets from central pier and was only a five minute walk from all main attractions, with a car park at the end of the street. Glad we chose Ardwick House and will be staying there if I visit blackpool again. Brilliant quality!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank llama1234
Reviewed 29 July 2013

The owners are really kind and will make sure you have a good time while your there, they deal really well with fussy eaters. The hotel is also close to all of blackpools attractions. The hotel is quiet and has a bar if you don't want to go out. They even watch your bags on departure day if your going out and you don't want to take them

Room Tip: All rooms are really nice and clean
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 June 2013

Firstly, I shall point out that if you're looking for a really fancy "Travelodge" kind of place, then this probably wont be for you! However, if you're someone like me that wants somewhere clean, comfortable and friendly to stay then Ardwick House is perfect.

The staff are exceptionally friendly and willing to help you with whatever query you may have. Not only are they helpful with your stay at their B&B, but they have extensive knowledge of Blackpool and the surrounding area, which comes in really handy!

My room was basic, but at the price they ask it exceeded my expectations! The bed was comfortable, I felt safe in my room and I slept perfectly.

Breakfast wise was perfect for me, as they offered a Vegetarian Option with no fuss! There was a huge selection of Cereals, Fruit, Toast Toppings and Cooked Options, so I'd say there's something to please everyone.

This week I will be staying there for the 4th time, and wouldn't go anywhere else in Blackpool!

Room Tip: "Single" rooms have "Double" beds!
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank TadTadTadddd
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Just had a 4 day stay myself and partner at ardwick House and we could,nt Fault it at all from the moment we arrived we was greated by Steve & Sue and they couldnt have been more helpful.Our room was nice,warm,clean and just how you would expect it. Sues Breakfast set you up for the day !!! and plentyfull we couldnt have asked for a better place to stay.So a big thank you to Steve and sue and we will be returning very soon.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank dave f
Reviewed 4 June 2013

This hotel was fantastic! From the moment you walked in to the moment you left! I would highly recommend this place to anyone wanting to stay in Blackpool! Steve and all the staff did the hen party from Wigan proud! We will definitely be back again. :)

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Mirza11
Reviewed 19 May 2013

hotel was spot on don't usually write reviews but steve helped me out after losing my bank card what a top bloke thanks again would definitely recommend this hotel really do go the extra mile to make guests happy.l ward

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends