“lovely evening, very friendly staff”
Review of Cascades Restaurant - CLOSED

Cascades Restaurant
Price range: US$14 - US$124
Cuisines: Seafood, British
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 August 2011

good value for money, nice surroundings, pleasant friendly staff and good food.... couldn't wish for more. Will definitely visit again!!!

Reviewed 30 July 2011

My partner and i have just spent an evening in the cascades restaurant and i must say we were very pleased with the food and the service.The chap that took our order was very pleasant and efficient.We both had the pate which was very nice,i had the rib eye steak and it was cooked to perfection,my partner had the sea bass which he said was cooked beautifully,For afters i had the creme brulee which was the nicest i have ever had,my partner had the baileys bread and butter pudding .the whole meal was a delight and very reasonably priced.Next time i am in blackpool this place is a must.

1  Thank fletchley
Reviewed 24 July 2011

I didnt really expect much from a hotel restaurant in Blackpool but Cascades was so good our group ate there 3 nights in a row.

Everything is made from scratch & you can deffinately tell the difference between that & the usual mass produced, reheated stuff served at pub restaurants. Although there are a whole host of cheap restaurants in Blackpool I would much rather spend a couple of extra pounds & get quality food & at £12.95 for 2 courses it was pretty reasonable anyway.

'Brendon' was great & went out of his way to make us welcome (in his own special way!) & the chef accomodated my fussy eating making special dishes for me (if yr reading pls can you send me the steak pie receipie).

I will deffinately eat here on my next trip to Blackpool.

Reviewed 19 July 2011

We visited on a Friday night. The restaurant is in the Vidella Hotel and we would have never known about it other than joining the Gourmet Club. It is a hidden gem. The menu caters for all tastes and all four of us thoroughly enjoyed a three course meal.
There was a hen party arrived before we had completed our meal and they seem to be quickly served even thought they were a big party. I must say we thought we might be in for a rowdy night but they were very well behaved.

Reviewed 9 June 2011

Service was friendly but a bit rushed ,not much atmosphere only myself and partner there . Regarding the food the starter (fish cakes)were good ,had the duck for my main ,it was overcooked and very greasy/oily ,the waiter was friendly and chatty but was busy setting the tables for breakfast Which I thought could be done when the restaurant was closed,overall not to bad

1  Thank robmc100