“A fabulous stay 😀”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Lawrence House Hotel
Ranked #23 of 856 Blackpool B&B and Inns
uk
“A fabulous stay 😀”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This was my 2nd stay at Lawrence House & Wayne & Peter were as welcoming as ever. Nothing is too much for them & they're very knowledgable about what's on & what to do in Blackpool. My room was spotless & the breakfast was very tasty & timed just right. I know i'll definitely return next time i'm up there. Thank you for making my stay so lovely & relaxed

• Stayed June 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Zurich, Switzerland
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We were already for the third time in Lawrence hotel and we are already looking forward to next visit next year. We again had the wonderful room number 8 and felt at first attempt again at home. What Peter and Wayne has pulled out of this little paradise with the many small detail is a true miracle. The menus are large and the kitchen and preparation is first class, the location on the doorstep to all the attractions for LBGTQ and the many tips about restaurant and nightlife have helped us a lot. We can only recommend and look forward to visiting again. You Peter & Wayne heartfelt Thank you and see you soon

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We have been staying at Lawrence House for several years now. It is the best place I ever stayed in Blackpool. It is centrally located and just a hop away from the seaside. The rooms are very nicely decorated and comfy. Peter and Wayne make you very welcome and are very accommodating. Their breakfast is very yummy and we have had very tasty dinners several times We even had a large group of friends from other hotels coming over to eat with us and all had a fab evening. Lawrence House will always be our choice when coming to Blackpool which is at least once year.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 June 2014

As this last visit was my third time at the Lawrence Hotel and my next visit in October will be my fourth, it says it all. This is like home from home the standard that I expect is as good if not better that that of my own house. I have had the same room on each occasion which was my choice and I have introduced friends from London and Zurich who agree with me that this hotel is out in front of a many hotels in Blackpool. The owners Peter and Wayne could do no wrong their attention to detail, their vibrant personalities and professionalism is way out in front of a lot other propriorters .
The menus are great and the cooking and preparation is first class,
If you fail to stay at the Lawrence Hotel then you are certainly missing out, the location is on the doorstep to all the attractions for LBGTQ

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Just returned from Lawrence House after spending a great 5 days. In the last 3 years I have stayed here many times and never been disappointed. I cannot praise Lawrence House enough from the superb breakfast to the cleanliness of everything there.
All I can say is if you are thinking of going to Blackpool then give Lawrence House a go and i can assure you will never go anywhere else in Blackpool.

Well done Peter and Wayne

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
connecticut
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Quite simply a wonderful stay in a beautifully clean hotel with amazing hosts and impeccable service. The guys made our stay so comfortable and after a long journey to Blackpool, the room was made up with a lovely welcome.

Room Tip: The breakfast was so delicious!!!