“Excellent”

Price range: US$8 - US$26
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Benvenuto, This is La Piazza Italian Restaurant in Blackpool, we have kept the same principles of running our restaurant that made us a local favorite over 25 years ago. We are an authentic family run restaurant and every member has actively contributed to its life at some point. We are proud of our Italian heritage and aim to provide the best and freshest ingredients cooked with real Italian flare. Almost everything is made fresh to order here, we are not a chain, nor do we aspire to be. So if you feel like a Spaghetti alla Carbonara without bacon or Pollo Cacciatore without mushrooms, no problema! We encourage you to join us in the true Italian experience, as if you were in an Italian casa. Ask your friendly waiter about a bottle of Chianti or Pinot Grigio, enjoy a true Italian birra, why not order an antipasto with Garlic Bread before your main meal, we make our Tiramisu and other desserts right here so don’t be shy to give it a try. Finish your lunch or dinner with an enjoyable espresso or cappuccino, accompanied by a smooth Vecchia Romagna or Amaretto with ice? Please feel at home, enjoy the food we have enjoyed cooking for many years, and enjoyed eating for many more! Feel free to let us know if you have any questions about the menu or suggestions for the future. Grazie e Mangiamo!
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

A repeat customer..excellent little restaurant ,very kind and courteous hosts. Excellent food ..Excellent wine .. Will definitely use again... The pizza is top draw.. Thank you to all the staff .. Very romantic and cosy,very highly recommended .. Reasonably priced as well

Visited August 2014

Crewe, United Kingdom
“Average Italian ”
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

We went in because we just love lil Italian places and were impressed by the interior. They gave us a table by the window which was good because I love to be nosy and our drink order was taken promptly. Our starter was very tasty a mini dish of pasta to share yum! Our mains were a calzone and a minestrone soup with asparagus on the side. My fiancé said his calzone was slightly bland and my asparagus was slightly burnt which was a let down as I love asparagus and was previously disappointed that there wasn't any duck on the menu. For dessert we were offered stuff out of the fridge near the bar which wasn't exactly appealing so we paid up and went to buy donuts and candy floss:D

bradford
“Pleasant Meal”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

My wife and I ate here without making a reservation late on Saturday afternoon. The staff were very pleasant especially the owner. They had a Carslberg pump but there was no beer so we had a bottle of Peroni apiece.

Starters of Melon and Parma ham and chicken livers with chilli on toast were nicely presented, good quality and quantity. We both had pizzas for main course which were par the course.

The restaurant is quite small but inviting and nicely situated in a small cobbled square in the centre of North Blackpool's theatre sector.

The bill including 3 beers was £38 - reasonable.

Would go back if in the area no problem.

• Visited August 2014
Blackpool
“Love !”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I absolutely love this restaurant. I've been here a few times now and it just keeps getting better and better.

The comment below must have been somewhere else as you can see into the kitchen and on the occasions I have been here, the microwave was never used (I had garlic mushrooms too)

Beautiful atmosphere at night time with the lights and the candles.

The value of this place is unreal too, absolutely faultless.

Keep it up, La Piazza !!!!
Xx

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank FoodEnthusiastic
Burmingam
“The best restaurant I have have ever been to !!”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I went to this amazing restaurant! The food was fresh well cooked and well presented! The Staff were friendly funny and just truly amazing! I have been so many times and it gets better and better every time! It's very clean and very homely! I definetly recommend it you will have the best time!!

• Visited July 2014