“Just an average experience”
Review of La Piazza - CLOSED

La Piazza
Price range: US$8 - US$26
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Benvenuto, This is La Piazza Italian Restaurant in Blackpool, we have kept the same principles of running our restaurant that made us a local favorite over 25 years ago. We are an authentic family run restaurant and every member has actively contributed to its life at some point. We are proud of our Italian heritage and aim to provide the best and freshest ingredients cooked with real Italian flare. Almost everything is made fresh to order here, we are not a chain, nor do we aspire to be. So if you feel like a Spaghetti alla Carbonara without bacon or Pollo Cacciatore without mushrooms, no problema! We encourage you to join us in the true Italian experience, as if you were in an Italian casa. Ask your friendly waiter about a bottle of Chianti or Pinot Grigio, enjoy a true Italian birra, why not order an antipasto with Garlic Bread before your main meal, we make our Tiramisu and other desserts right here so don’t be shy to give it a try. Finish your lunch or dinner with an enjoyable espresso or cappuccino, accompanied by a smooth Vecchia Romagna or Amaretto with ice? Please feel at home, enjoy the food we have enjoyed cooking for many years, and enjoyed eating for many more! Feel free to let us know if you have any questions about the menu or suggestions for the future. Grazie e Mangiamo!
London, United Kingdom
“Just an average experience”
Reviewed 5 August 2010

I have visited this restaurant before and it stood out for me from the mediocrity of most of the restaurants in Blackpool. Unfortunately, from my experience on this visit, it has joined the ranks of the unexceptional. Disappointing experience with average food and none too friendly staff.

ulster
“Lovely friendly hosts and surperb food.”
Reviewed 11 June 2010

From the moment I entered 'La Piazza' I was impressed.Lovely atmosphere and excellent cuisine.Keep up the great work.
Ulster Distillery.

2 Thank ulsterDistillery
Alloa, Scotland
“Great service, friendly staff, def one to recommend!”
Reviewed 28 March 2010

My partner & I found this little gem of a restaurant when we were out walking in the morning. As far as we could tell, it is only open from 5.30 (but that was March, don't know if it's open during the day in season) The menu is in the window, which is always helpful when looking for somewhere to eat later on in the day, They do a wonderful 2-course for £8, starter & a main, great choice of starters & for your main you can also choose from the pasta & pizza on the main menu, which a lot of similar menu type places don't let you do. I also had the delish tiramasu for pudding, simply devine! It was a cold, windy Wednesday evening in early March, but the waiter on duty was so funny & made us feel so welcome. The memorabillia on the walls is fairly typical, famous celebs who've been in the restaurant & ballroom dancers (well it is Blackpool!), but there are also touches of Italy. It's not a huge place, only about a dozen tables, but don't let this put you off. If ever I am in Blackpool again, I would def go back & eat here

2 Thank lescorpio211