“appartment 1”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Sunny-Dee's Holiday Apartments
Reviewed 8 July 2012

sunny-dees is a very welcoming place to stay, we had a great family room with lots of space and is upto date. would very much recommend it to other family's, will be back again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Lizzie G

Reviewed 22 June 2012

I have a good friend who, on hearing that I was going to Blackpool, recommended that I stay at Sunny Dees ... well, she is now a very, very good friend. And that is because Sunny Dees is without fear or favour the very best place I have stayed on all my travels.

The owners, Diane and Peter, are there to greet you and to explain everything and to give you a welcome pack. The apartment itself, and all the others because they were kind enough to show me around, was spotless and had everything that one could want for an enjoyable stay.

The location is idylic as it is not only on the seafront, with sea views from some of the apartments, including the one I stayed in, but is ideally situated just a few minutes walk from the town centre and all the shows and attractions. And arrangements can be made by the owners for a VIP pass to at least one of the nightclubs.

Overall my holiday was made that much better by the standard of the accommodation and the personal service provided when necessary. I would thoroughly recommend Sunny Dees to families, singles, couples ... in fact veryone and I know they would not be disappointed.

Do give it a try when in Blackpool, you won't regret it.

Room Tip: Apartments three and six give the sea view but the standard of all is the same - first class.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank SalvadorandAgatha
Reviewed 6 June 2012

Staying at Sunny Dees recently, Apartment 6 with a gorgeous sea view, was an absolute dream, so much so that I did think I had gone to heaven!

The apartment was sparkling with everything that one could want for a week's stay. It was clean, airy, beds freshly made, clean and comfortable and the gorgeous sea view was to die for!

In addition the owners are so very pleasant and most obliging should you want anything - but there is little to ask for because it is all provided.

A patio in front where one can relax in the sun and the property is located adjacent to North Pier and within five minutes walk of Blackpool town centre. Buses and trams run right outside the apartments so it is easy to get to anywhere on the Fylde Coast with very little effort.

I will most certainly be staying at Sunny Dees each time I am in Blackpool and I can wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone. It is the best value for money in town.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent but for a sea view, try and book apartments 3 or 6.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Gradgrind
Reviewed 21 May 2012

This is the fourth time me and my Family have stayed here.Diane and Peter have made us feel very welcome everytime and always made sure we have everything we need.The Apartments are always immaculate and we have never had any problems when staying in them.I go to Blackpool once or twice a year every year and will always continue using SUNNY DEE`S! :)

Room Tip: Front rooms are very good to stay in as its seaview but i have been in back room aswell and is Peace...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2012

We've stayed here a few times before on longer breaks, but decided to have a weekend break away as part of a theatre visit. As ususal, Diane had provided us with a beautiful apartment, which was immaculate and spotless. Everything was first class. The furniture and decor was lovely, loved the wallpaper and co-ordinating bits and pieces! We were made to feel right at home from the moment we arrived till we left in the Sunday.
We'll definitely be booking to stay here again and again! Thanks for a fantastic weekend Diane and family

Room Tip: The views from the front of the property are fantastic - you can see right across the shores and als...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 March 2012

We had a lovely stay at Sunny Dee's. We were made to feel very welcome and the apartments were second to none. We will deffinatly be returning!!!!

Room Tip: We stayed in flat 3 which has a seaview and sleeps for it was lovely.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank joanne w
Reviewed 5 January 2012

we stayed here for new year 4 girls and diane was lovely very accomadating she upgraded us to a seaview room and also put a card in the electric meter for us the room was lovely and spotless she couldnt do enough for us even knocked on the saturday night to tell us there was no rush to leave the next day we have a lovely time and will be using sunny dees all the time now as we do go to blackpool several times a year my mum and my auntie stayed in a hotel but when they seen the apartment they said they are now going to use them as well .

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends