“What a fantastic place to spend time in Blackpool at” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sunny-Dee's Holiday Apartments

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Sunny-Dee's Holiday Apartments
Vinstra, Norway
“What a fantastic place to spend time in Blackpool at”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2013

myself and my family came over from Norway to Blackpool for a weeks stay, and happend to find the Sunny Dee holiday appartments, so thought we would give it a try, and how happy we all were with the place, clean comfortable and the hosts Pete and Diane could not have gone out of there way more to make our stay better, two fantastic people, we booked flat C, and it was more than adequate, the Nest time we come over to Blackpool we know where we will be staying, and thats again at the Sunny Dee, I highly recomend this cosy little place to everyone.
Carl de Rome Norway.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank carlderome

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

Diane and Peter both make you feel welcome each we stay,we both look forward to going each time,they both give you a warm welcome each time we stay,the apartment we stay in is always 100%.looking forward to going again soon.and if you need anything they are always there to help if you need anything.cant wait to go back again very soon.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Glastonbury, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013

It really is no surprise that I make two, three, or even four trips to Sunny Dee's each year because it really is like home from home ... and I love my home, thus I love Sunny Dee's.

There is always a warm welcome from Diane and Peter Schofield and, if it is possible, the apartments get better each time I visit. I say 'if it is possible', because they have always been first-class with everything possible provided. Facilities are excellent, the location is superb and, particularly in the sea view apartments, the view is tremendous, the owners are diamonds and there is an outside patio for sitting in the sun and relaxing.

I do really look forward to my trips to Sunny Dee's because I know that I will be pampered on arrival and that anything reasonable that I want I will get; the place is homely, the people are lovely and so the stay is always delightful. I really don't miss my home!

I must confess that I would not stay anywhere else in Blackpool and when it is time to go home I am always just a little sad ... but I usually re-book before I leave so that I have something to look forward in the future.

I would wholeheartedly recommend Sunny Dee's to anyone going to Blackpool for Diane and Peter will make your stay in luxurious apartments well worthwhile. Enjoy it when you go!

Room Tip: All rooms are luxurious but try for a sea view room for that little bit extra.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Rugby
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

Spent a week at Sunny-Dees for our holiday. 100% first class accommodation and maintained to a very high standard. The owners Peter and Diane have gone along way in making their apartments lavish and equipped with everything you need whilst there. They have a wide selection of information at hand of things to do in Blackpool. They are very friendly people who work hard making their guests feel at home and always find time to talk with guests. There is a patio area at the front of the establishment which Peter and Diane have created as an area to sit and enjoy the sea view. Sunny-Dees is located close to the North Pier and about a 10 minute walk from town centre. We will certainly be staying at Sunny-Dees for further holidays and would highly recommend the establishment to friends or family.

Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Stephen N
Swanley, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2013

I had the pleasure in staying at Sunny-Dee's for 7 nights and I can honestly say the apartments have everything you could possibly need. Hairdryer, extra blow fire, iron/ironing board, washing up liquid, tea/coffee, tea-towel, hand towel and all utensils needed etc. Decorated beautifully and the high ceilings give the apartment a spacious feeling. Dianne and Peter take pride in their apartments and cleanliness is taken seriously at Sunny-Dee's as with everything else. In the hallway every possible brochure is left for the guests to have and a pair of Binoculars is for guests to borrow too, which I thought was a nice extra touch. The Information centre can be found on the seafront by the North Pier called festival Hall, it is an unusual looking building and easy to find. The Blackpool Transport Office is next to British Home Stores in West Street, which is the nearest main shopping centre and a ten minute walk from Sunny-Dee's. The apartment I booked was No.2 which was quiet and spacious for two people and situated at the back of the house. The last few days of my stay Dianne kindly offered apartment 6 as she had a few days free. I had surprise after surprise overlooking the seafront. The view of the Tower was to the left of the apartment and the colour and pattern changes are remarkable and so are the specially decorated trams run by Blackpool Transport which you can see at approximately 20.00 hrs and 21.00 hrs hooting whilst passing the apartment! Trips on these can be done if you go to the Pleasure beach stop and pay £5 (Adult fee} when you board. During my stay in September the lights were switched on at 7.45 pm and Blackpool just came alive with loud cheers! I really cannot say anything more without writing a book and repeating previous reviews apart from Blackpool has everything for Adults and Children you can imagine, from shops, amusements to shows and restaurants and more. My only wish was that I would have liked to have stayed longer than 7 nights as there was so much I discovered to do in Blackpool. I send a hug to Gerry, Peter and Dianne and if I manage to get free time next year I hope I don't say 2 and 8 again!!!! LOL

Room Tip: Depends on requirements but rooms at the front are interesting and the sea and sunset is stunning. H...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank ADA67_13
Llandudno Junction, Wales, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2013

Great!!! very good value , nice and clean. Nice and big , good for families and lots of different rooms to choose from , some are for couples , families and friends apartments!! The apartments are very big they have lots of room to move around , there are cafes around the corner , round the back of the apartments there are parking spaces for cars. Very helpful staff!! I would recommend you go there if you are staying in Blackpool , oh and brilliant views of the beach!

Room Tip: choose an apartment that is right for you!! Sunny-Dee (apartments places)
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2013

Just Been To Stay For My 3rd Stay Really Enjoyed It As Always Going Back Again In Few Weeks Time.Have Been Going There For A Long Time.Really Enjoy Going Each Time And Each Year,I Wouldn't Stay Anywhere Else.The Apartment I Stay In Is Very Clean.Diane And Peter Are The Two Most Kindest People I Have Met.I Am Really Looking Forward To My Next Stay In A Few Weeks Time.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family