“Fantastic Place! Great Food and Great Staff”
Review of Jade Delight

Jade Delight
Ranked #30 of 770 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Chinese all you can eat Buffet Restaurant with a choice of over 30 dishes. Hidden gem of Blackpool. Give us a call to book your table.
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

I decided to go here because I had read all the reviews on travelmate and they all seemed good. On arrival the staff members where very helpful and very polite. The food was fantastic and all the food seemed to have been cooked perfectly with light golden coatings on the chips, Chicken Balls, Banana Fritters and so forth. All the food was very tastey! The food was always being topped up when low and the staff always kept an eye out for finished plates to get them off your table nice and quick. Top it off with very friendly and polite staff it was a great experience and I would definitely visit again without a doubt.

Food Available (That I could remember)

Chicken Balls, Chips, Chicken Curry, Sweet and Sour Chicken, Crispy Aromatic Duck, Beef in Black Bean Sauce, Cantonese Spare Ribs, Vegetable Noodles, Fried Noodles, Egg Fried Rice, Egg Fu Young, Black Pepper Chips, Black Pepper and seed chicken wings (may have been beef), Prawn Crackers, Pancakes, Banana Fritters, Choc Vanilla and Strawberry iced cream, cheesecake, watermelon, Fairy Cakes.

Those are what I remember so there's a fair variety for everyone, definitely give it a try if your local!

1  Thank MrSweet1991

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend went for the first time and we loved it! We go back every month or so and enjoy it every time. I must admit the drinks maybe a little over priced but you expect that in a restaurant. The staff are amazing! Very helpful, chatty and welcoming, I would happily send people jades way as I have done before and I have had amazing reviews from people I have sent. Love it!! Very CLEAN. reasonably priced (Buffett)

Reviewed 25 June 2014

If you want great food, clean and comfortable surroundings all at a brilliant price visit Jade Delight. Worth going back to Blackpool for!

Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

I dont think Jade Delight quite lives up to the hype!! A mediocre buffet, not much variety but nice staff. The 'chicken' in the chicken curry was dubious to say the least although the crispy pork was lovely. Without being disrespectful I wouldn't go back there unless I had to; not worth the buffet price of £9.80.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

The staff were neither here nor there but I've had much worse service at buffets before.

The food was on the higher end, fresh and tasty, not too much choice but the selections I tried were all good.

Not the best buffet in the world but you shouldn't be disappointed if you go in with the right expectations.